info on 2009 namba nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait a minute i was very careful to not use capitol letters so you never saw a shout out from me ;) i know better than to pick up the bar tab for a group af aussies. it could blow then entire nationals budget you mates know how to have a good time :D

Bob I talked to a RV park about 5 miles from the site. It is the Lake Ki Rv resort. (360-652-0619) or (1-866-652-0619) They have about 15 full hook up sites. So call now instead of later. If you wan't PM me and I will give you my phone # We can talk I'm very local to this erea. Greg

Steve:

Flight to LAX - BOOKED

Hire Car for road trip up to Seattle - BOOKED

Nats Headquarters Hotel room - BOOKED

2 x Bar Stools at Hotel Bar - BOOKED

20 X Cases of Corona for drinks at the pond - SEE MIKE AND ERIC

Booth at a famous Ice Cream Parlor - BOOKED

All we have to do now is work out who we are going to 'drop-in' on for a 'drink' and a 'Barby' (BBQ) on our road trip up to the race. Maybe we should wait and see if we get any 'invitations' before we just arrive at their front door?

Let me know if I have forgotten anything. Talk to you later.

Wild Bill.

Steve:
Flight to LAX - BOOKED

Hire Car for road trip up to Seattle - BOOKED

Nats Headquarters Hotel room - BOOKED

2 x Bar Stools at Hotel Bar - BOOKED

20 X Cases of Corona for drinks at the pond - SEE MIKE AND ERIC

Booth at a famous Ice Cream Parlor - BOOKED

All we have to do now is work out who we are going to 'drop-in' on for a 'drink' and a 'Barby' (BBQ) on our road trip up to the race. Maybe we should wait and see if we get any 'invitations' before we just arrive at their front door?

Let me know if I have forgotten anything. Talk to you later.

Wild Bill.
Well Bill maybe you should stop by my place. I live about 7 miles from the lake. I have a place you can assemble boats and it has its own dedicated beer fridge. Greg

Bill

We have your beer stored in a warehouse building right next to the lake. There is a little storage fee that will need to be paid before you will be able to retrieve it. I think the going rate for storage of Corona is about $20 US per case. You need to look for a building with a large sign saying Costco. That is where you beer is at. Good luck dealing with warehouse manager.

Mike

:p :p :p

Hey Greg, your the man! Our very first 'invitation'.

Thank you for your kind offer and I promise we will stop by Mike's warehouse and pick-up some supplies for the hours we will be spendng there to assemble our 'babies'.

We will be in touch later to get your address and let you know when to expect us. If you have a 'Barby' - we will bring the steak?

It's getting closer now too, only 9 months to go. But we are not excited - much!

Later Y'all.

Wild Bill.

Hey Greg, your the man! Our very first 'invitation'.
Thank you for your kind offer and I promise we will stop by Mike's warehouse and pick-up some supplies for the hours we will be spendng there to assemble our 'babies'.

We will be in touch later to get your address and let you know when to expect us. If you have a 'Barby' - we will bring the steak?

It's getting closer now too, only 9 months to go. But we are not excited - much!

Later Y'all.

Wild Bill.
Hey Bill,

The Dunlaps live 10 minutes from I-5 and I have a gas grill. We love steak. You know, if you plan this trip right, you could stop at several places on your way north. Lohring is down in Oregon, and there's Rudy in Sacramento.

Dunny

Hi Jerry - that's great - invitation #2, thank you.

Sounds like a plan to me, we will get back to you later when we know more about our plans.

We plan on trying to catch-up with some of our old friends on our trip up.

Oh well, back to work.

Wild Bill.

Yes Bill I have a grill and have been buying my steaks from a local butcher for 20 years. AS some on this forum can attest to there have been several (stories) from the party's we have had. Ask wideboy if he enjoyed doing oyster shooters with my wife and the trophy girl at San Jose. Greg

Bill

That is just about everything we need to get a Navman to enter the address in to work out how far we need to travel before we have our first drin.

We Need the Piazza's ,Terry's & the Mr & Mrs Moll to supply the 3rd 4th & 5th BBQ.

No all jokes aside this one will be good to attend.

Hey Bill what are the Hill's doing we could meet up with our mobile pits & have a drink.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Steve,

Have extended Greg and Sue an invitation to join us for our 'road trip'. They are thinking about it now. Talk about bring back memories if we were to meet up and do a Napa Valley 'winery' trip with them ;)

No problem with the navman, have ordered one with our hire car.

I have a request for Eric, Mike, Greg or whoever is organising the entries for the Nats. Is it possible for Steve and I to be allocated the same Single Event Number as our Ozzy race numbers so we don't have to get new decals for our boats? Please let me know.

Talk to you later.

Wild Bill.

Hey Steve,
Have extended Greg and Sue an invitation to join us for our 'road trip'. They are thinking about it now. Talk about bring back memories if we were to meet up and do a Napa Valley 'winery' trip with them ;)

No problem with the navman, have ordered one with our hire car.

I have a request for Eric, Mike, Greg or whoever is organising the entries for the Nats. Is it possible for Steve and I to be allocated the same Single Event Number as our Ozzy race numbers so we don't have to get new decals for our boats? Please let me know.

Talk to you later.

Wild Bill.
I don't think SE entries even have numbers. Well, at least I've never seen a number on the SE form.

JD

Bill

What are your numbers? You can always just sign up with that number when you do your entry form. I would think that as long as no one else has them, you should be good. Just make a special note so I know what is going on. I could check with Cathie also.

Later

Mike

Thanks for that Mike/Mathew - what's with that anyway?

When we were drinking at the bar in San Jose, you always answered to Mike when it was your turn to buy - so where does Mathew come into it? Do you have an AKA?

Anyway------ A couple of years ago we had to put a number on our boats with SE and a number. If I remember correctly, someone at Legg Lake even went to the trouble of having letters and numbers cut for us all. I nearly got DQ'd once for not having a number on my boat once - again at Legg Lake but years ago. That might have been in 'the good old days'. I know it was about 50Lbs ago.

So now we have that sorted - my number is 8, so could I please be SE8?

Steve will have to chip-in with his number!

Thanks guys. See you at Greg's for the BBQ!

Wild Bill.

Thanks for that Mike/Mathew - what's with that anyway?
When we were drinking at the bar in San Jose, you always answered to Mike when it was your turn to buy - so where does Mathew come into it? Do you have an AKA?

Anyway------ A couple of years ago we had to put a number on our boats with SE and a number. If I remember correctly, someone at Legg Lake even went to the trouble of having letters and numbers cut for us all. I nearly got DQ'd once for not having a number on my boat once - again at Legg Lake but years ago. That might have been in 'the good old days'. I know it was about 50Lbs ago.

So now we have that sorted - my number is 8, so could I please be SE8?

Steve will have to chip-in with his number!

Thanks guys. See you at Greg's for the BBQ!

Wild Bill.

SE8 is already taken, but I could give it up for some Coronas. Let me know if you want to trade.

Hotel reservation is made, just need the beer now.

Robert Holland

Colorado

Mike

Mine is just like Bill's but with a few extra 8's my number is SE888 and Rookieboater don't forget it is your SHOUT for the Coronas.

MikeMine is just like Bill's but with a few extra 8's my number is SE888 and Rookieboater don't forget it is your SHOUT for the Coronas.
Well here in the Americas, when I SHOUT for my Corona it means you need to bring it over to ME.

We will just get Al Hobbs room number and charge it there.

Robert

Steaks will be on hand and reasonable amount of Corona will be on Ice ( about 2 cases) That should get us through the first day. I hope. Greg

OK Robert, you have a deal - just need to negotiate the amont of the 'Amber Fluid' we are talking about. This is just for you - right? I don't have to get your whole family lubricated, do I?

And I have asked the hotel for Al Hobbs room number - that's a top idea.

Now Robert, don't forget what was said at San Jose by all those guys trying to entice us all to come to these nats. I distinctly remember an offer, by the organisers of pickng-up our bar tabs each night. Sounds fair to me!

Greg, again you are correct. Should be just enough to get us through the day - up till 4pm anyway.

Thanks guys.

Talk later.

Wild Bill.

Latest posts

Back