info on 2009 namba nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba276

Guys, We are planning on attending the nats next year and need info on RV camping near the site.

Thanks, Bob

Guys, canyou tell me the name of the closest rv camping... '09 nats

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
guys, I'm still looking for info on rv camping as close to the race site as possible. does anyone have this info?

thanks, Bob

guys, I'm still looking for info on rv camping as close to the race site as possible. does anyone have this info? thanks, Bob
Google Smokey Point Arlington Wa. You csn see a rv site from the lake but im not from there so dont know the name

This might be a place to start

http://www.lakegoodwinresort.com/

I have spoke to people that live and work in Arlington (U.S. Marine Corperation "Meridian Yachts Bayliner Boats") is in Arlington

They tell me there isn't anything in the way of campgrounds there.

But this lake Goodwin Resort is only 10-12 miles from the lake area

Hope this helps?

Rick

Thanks guys, Someone here said there was an rv campground 3 miles from the site. can you tell me what the name of the race site is? just trying to figure out what we will do next year. We have pets that need to come along... motorhome most likely.

thanks, Bob

Thanks guys, Someone here said there was an rv campground 3 miles from the site. can you tell me what the name of the race site is? just trying to figure out what we will do next year. We have pets that need to come along... motorhome most likely.thanks, Bob

Bob,

You have a PM.

Kelly.

We have the Headquarters Hotel for the 2009 NAMBA Nationals confirmed and a block of rooms set aside. There are a limited number of rooms because there are other events in the area that week (a large experimental aircraft fly in and show) so book early. It is a nice full service hotel (Yes Wild Bill there is a bar) here is the link.

Make sure you mention you are attending the North American Model Boat Racing Association National race to get the special rate.

Eric Bourlet

2009 NAMBA Nationals Co Contest Director

alright, now that I have the lodging worked out, when will we be able to enter? thanks to the district 8 guys! can't wait

Bob

I am meeting with Mike Hughes and Kelly Gruol this week to iron out the details of the entry forms. As soon as we have that finalized we will let everyone know the web page address to enter. No later than the middle part of December but most likely much sooner than that. I have to get my oldest married off next Saturday then I can devote full off work time to this.

Eric Bourlet

2009 NAMBA National Championship Regatta Co-Contest Director

Bob thanks to you and your wife for hosting the paddle boat competition. Those of you attending make sure you enter the paddle boat competition and get your boat reserved early Bob makes great boats for the stock class and they are a great souvenir of the event.

I will be bringing lots of boats for next years competion. It' our pleasure hosting the event Eric, a ton of fun!

Bob

We have the Headquarters Hotel for the 2009 NAMBA Nationals confirmed and a block of rooms set aside. There are a limited number of rooms because there are other events in the area that week (a large experimental aircraft fly in and show) so book early. It is a nice full service hotel (Yes Wild Bill there is a bar) here is the link. Make sure you mention you are attending the North American Model Boat Racing Association National race to get the special rate.

Eric Bourlet

2009 NAMBA Nationals Co Contest Director

Eric,

What room rate should we be expecting/confirming when we book our reservation?

Robert Holland

Bill

Do you recall Mike & Eic saying they would put in for our bar bill at the hotel.

We can't let them get away not paying and don't forget all the ice cream we can eat.

Can't wait.

Bill did you book the hotel.

Back