INDY MASTERS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce,

I am going to sign up for D Tunnel on entry form and then we can see how many want to run it.

Greg

I think Greg wants to run 2 different boats for the d and open. As far as myself I'm looking for more chances to run the same boat as both the boat and myself need more time in the water.

I think Greg wants to run 2 different boats for the d and open. As far as myself I'm looking for more chances to run the same boat as both the boat and myself need more time in the water.
As with all races in the past, I will run what ever classes we can get enough boats entered, but I end up with too many 3 boat classes, so the class will be open unless 6 D tunnels enter. Right now I don't even have enough entries to cover the cost of the porta potty let alone enough to cover the jackets. I would like to see the A hydro class run, as all I hear is no one offers it, but I have for 3 years and none of the boats show up. I have seen Paul's and Don's .12 boats run, do anymore really exist?

As with all races in the past, I will run what ever classes we can get enough boats entered, but I end up with too many 3 boat classes, so the class will be open unless 6 D tunnels enter. Right now I don't even have enough entries to cover the cost of the porta potty let alone enough to cover the jackets. I would like to see the A hydro class run, as all I hear is no one offers it, but I have for 3 years and none of the boats show up. I have seen Paul's and Don's .12 boats run, do anymore really exist?

count on me for D tunnel.

jul

jul
I will be there for scale only. Entry on it's way Doug Shepherd

He has Open tunnel on the form guys, bring your D tunnel for that class. Mine will be there.Brian

jul

Jul and Brian you can run your D tunnel in both classes (D tunnel and open tunnel) if they get enough boats in each class. I know of 4 others that said they would run both classes.

Brian

For anyone that is interested. I will have a couple of prop guages on site for the tech session on friday and sat night for people to check props measure ect. try to awnser any questions the best i can.

hopefully people can walk away with a better awarness of props and what to look for

I will also have my set up board there for people to check there boat settings compare numbers vs using a digital level.

chris

Guys,

So who's coming and whatcha running? Just curious........

B & D Hydro for me.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Back