INDY MASTERS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://picasaweb.google.com/swadlow121
here is a link to some of the pictures that I took at the Masters. The few pictures at the end are of Phil T. retrieving his new proto of a sport 40 right at dark after the gas tanks have been taken out of the retrieve boat. not great pictures but it sure was funny watching him row that boat out there. FYI.... the new PT sport 40 looked very promising the little bit of time Phil ran it before hitting buoy 1 dead center. Hard to see them in the dark :blink:
Your pics are great with the boats. You have any of the RTR's at Indy?? I have one of im in a frame from the Wine race an its great. :) Great Racing from all the Racers an Big Thanks to Bruce an Famliy for putting on a Great Race.
I did not get any of the RTRs this weekend. I was to busy trying to fix my junk. I will get some of the RTRs in Eville.

Another reason Scott missed the action in ready to run is he was helping Chuck and I also. When the scale final comes around, Chuck calls on his Ace pit man Scott Cowboy Wadlow. If you looked at the results, you know why he does it. Thanks for the help last weekend Scott. Ken

Another reason Scott missed the action in ready to run is he was helping Chuck and I also. When the scale final comes around, Chuck calls on his Ace pit man Scott Cowboy Wadlow. If you looked at the results, you know why he does it. Thanks for the help last weekend Scott. Ken
Not a problem Ken. I was probably as proud of Chuck as you were winning scale and sport 40 at the Masters. What a great thing to do. There was some stout competition at Indy and he pulled it of. Great job Chuck lets do it again in Eville. B)

Back