INDY MASTERS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got done painting it and my sport 40 I will try to have it ready but I have meetings in indy next week before the race. I am trying to attach photos of my tunnel and sport 40, My first attempt at painting.

Same ole same ole for me. I'm running scale and sport 40 and James is running 20 hydro, sport 20 sport 40 and scale.

Anybody know the series points?? We havn't had an update since June.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same ole same ole for me. I'm running scale and sport 40 and James is running 20 hydro, sport 20 sport 40 and scale.
I hope my son gets the points up soon as he just got internet at his house......... I bet he waits till after INDY email me for points. I dont blame him for being slow the software he was using sucks and the new stuff is taking time to learn......all this for freeeeee

I hope my son gets the points up soon as he just got internet at his house......... I bet he waits till after INDY email me for points. I dont blame him for being slow the software he was using sucks and the new stuff is taking time to learn......all this for freeeeee
Just bring the points to Indy. You can put them on that thin white stuff we used to use before the internet. Jill just spent 2 hours trying to make a internet payment for college tuition (the only way they take payment) and she is M A D!!!!! Think I'll go out for supper <_<

drivers meeting is at 8 am and heats start at 8:30am open water is friday and there will be technical set up sessions on Friday and Saturday evening. anyone that hasn't emailed me or snail mailed me with their entry I must have it by tonight (Sunday) so I can set the heats. Thanks

Drivers Meeting too early, Phil will never make it. haha

I emailed the entries to you

Kitty cat on 88 for chuck

Ken

Scale DSM

Sport 40 DSM

Stock tunnel 79

Chuck

Scale 81

Sport 40 83

Kitty cat 88

There, I did it twice.

thanks again. Ken

Bruce not sure if I can make it or not now I might be sent to New Orleans. You should get my entry tues or weds.

Marion "Rocky" Farmer

Bruce not sure if I can make it or not now I might be sent to New Orleans. You should get my entry tues or weds.
Marion "Rocky" Farmer

Bruce, you have mail. I'm running 3 classes.

Put Chris Jenkins in on the following channels:

Bsport 73

1/8 scale 75

gas cat dsm

Bruce, You probably already got my entry but just to be sure.

B Sport Tunnel ch 71

B Tunnel ch 71

Thanks, Mike Starrett

it's shaping up to be a good race. there are 46 drivers and 119 boats. if I get 2 more in Unlimited it will be a jacket class and 1 more in open mono it will then be a jacket class. also if one more would like to get in on RTR it would also be a jacket class then there would be 15 jacket classes. It looks like A-hydro is gonna go this time but not a jacket class. Maybe next year. Since there will be tech sessions Friday and Saturday nights Paula said she will be willing to cook hamburgers and hotdogs for dinner each night if there is any interest. Donations will be accepted. Let us know so she can get enough thanks.

Hi guys ,

I sent my email to Bruce.

I will bring for sure :

A Hydro

B Hydro

and maybe

D hydro

channel 84 alt 72

Thank You,

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruce, just makin sure if u got my entry? B sport and mod tunnel, D tunneL all 2.4 ghz...

thanks

jul

Back