INDY MASTERS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only Question I have is :

What camping is available? Camping brings my 2 night stay down by 50%.

Thank You,

Paul

The heats are set, we have 53 drivers and 130 boats. Open water most of Friday, PJ's cooking Friday and Saturday nite so we can have the tech sessions on a full belly. The weather looks like it will be gone by then. It's shaping up to be a great race.

Things just opened up for me to race if I can. But I assume there aren't any openings in gas?

I would love to hear what the tech topics are so I can make plans. I need to learn about props!

Brian

Things just opened up for me to race if I can. But I assume there aren't any openings in gas?
I would love to hear what the tech topics are so I can make plans. I need to learn about props!

Brian
If your freq is not a conflict and you don't mind running in a 8 boat heat, I can put you in the only gas class we have, open gas. Antron is entered, but may not be able to run till Sunday. I have org, 74, 84 and 88 taken, all others on 2.4.

Brian
If your freq is not a conflict and you don't mind running in a 8 boat heat, I can put you in the only gas class we have, open gas. Antron is entered, but may not be able to run till Sunday. I have org, 74, 84 and 88 taken, all others on 2.4.
Looks like you did not get enough Cats to split them

Brian
If Brian enters and we have 3 Kats, I could do 2 heats of Gas, 1 open and 1 Kat for towels not a jacket, but at the rate I'm going on trying to work boats in, we will be down to 3 rounds due to time. I have 28 heats now, but if it works out better to split gas, I can do it. I try to run what people want. If we do 3 rounds, I can do 2 on Sat, have time to eat and do the tech sessions before dark, and start at 9 on Sun, do round 3 in 4 hours and get cleaned up early enough to get home at a decent time. I can push for 4 rounds and run late on Sat and still have a long day on Sun and get home late. I only know of you running a Kat, as the others just said open gas. I need to know what we want by Thursday to get the towels done.

Brian
If Brian enters and we have 3 Kats, I could do 2 heats of Gas, 1 open and 1 Kat for towels not a jacket, but at the rate I'm going on trying to work boats in, we will be down to 3 rounds due to time. I have 28 heats now, but if it works out better to split gas, I can do it. I try to run what people want. If we do 3 rounds, I can do 2 on Sat, have time to eat and do the tech sessions before dark, and start at 9 on Sun, do round 3 in 4 hours and get cleaned up early enough to get home at a decent time. I can push for 4 rounds and run late on Sat and still have a long day on Sun and get home late. I only know of you running a Kat, as the others just said open gas. I need to know what we want by Thursday to get the towels done.
Myself,Buddy,Chris Jenkins and Greg Goans have cats for sure Along with Chuck Hildreth...... WOW 130 looks like your going to need some help,if you do just ask im sure most of our club will hepl all we can, INDY LIVES

Last edited by a moderator:
I will help !

I also have heard there may not be enough "A" hydros for a class and I would like to ask the RTR guys if they would mind running against a "A" hydro ( if we can get 5 boats we got a jacket class). In all fairness if my boat is running to its potential it should be faster than rtr's but its never run with boats the rtr's size so water conditions could play a major factor in this type of race for me. Please consider the race if you would. Thanks Again Bruce and all the members of the Indy club, I really look forward to your Race :)

Paul

If i'm thinking correctly this would give the rtr racers double the race time and double the tune time (Bruce can correct me if I am wrong). Im not exactly sure how many rtr's there are but this would also give them a chance at atleast one more jacket if they would please join in with the A hydros.

Thank You,

Paul

If i'm thinking correctly this would give the rtr racers double the race time and double the tune time (Bruce can correct me if I am wrong). Im not exactly sure how many rtr's there are but this would also give them a chance at atleast one more jacket if they would please join in with the A hydros.

Thank You,

Paul
I dont think they will go for it as this is a d-14 points race. How would you like to get knocked out of the points battle by a boat that belongs in another class? just my opinion....................

Thank You,

Paul
I dont think they will go for it as this is a d-14 points race. How would you like to get knocked out of the points battle by a boat that belongs in another class? just my opinion....................
well said Mikey!

Thank You,

Paul
well said Mikey!
I agree with Mikey. If you want to run it that badly why not run it with B-Hydro.

Just to clarify this, the RTR boats have 5 entries and will run as that class, I have 2 .12 hydros set to run the A hydro class, I put Kyle's RTR in just to make the class so we could finally run it, but thought if we got enough RTR guys to fill the 6 boat min, I would make it a jacket class just to help promote it. The RTR guys are still in their points race, the only problem that could take them out would be a wreck in the other heat to cause them not to be able to compete in the RTR heat. It's bending the rules, but their quiet and already insured.

Turns out, I can't make it on Saturday. I will be at the site on Sunday to deliver some boats. If there is a topic on prop modification, can someone tape it? I think this is information we don't want to lose. Prop mods is my weakness.

Brian

I didnt mean to cause a problem. I would race my "A" Boat in the "B" class but I am racing a "B" already. I raced the "A" against the "B's" all last season. I am sorry I didnt realize the RTR class was so popular there ( I have never seen a RTR class).

Paul

Turns out, I can't make it on Saturday. I will be at the site on Sunday to deliver some boats. If there is a topic on prop modification, can someone tape it? I think this is information we don't want to lose. Prop mods is my weakness.
Brian
Brian,

Props are your weekness! I heard it was your driving!!!! :blink: :lol: Just kidding man.. it will be fun to meet ya.

Ya open the door ya know....

Thanks for all you do for our hobby.

Grimracer

Last edited by a moderator:
Back