IMPBA District 12 Race #5 Centreville, VA August 26-28th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chilli put me back in i was able to get out of house sitting that weekend and have someone to watch my dog :D

Excellent!!! Chef William is back in the house!! :)

Carl is still holding your entry. I believe we had you down for RTR, B/P-Spec Hydro and Sport Tunnel. Is that correct??

Just a heads up folks. With the rescheduling due to Irene and it being last race of the season, I thought it would be cool if we treated everyone to lunch on the Saturday of the race weekend. Carl and Tracy agreed so that's what were going to do. We'll be grilling up burgers, dogs and have other goodies for lunch on Saturday free of charge. To top it off, Carol has been commissioned to bring up a big batch of cookies!!! Just a little thank you to all the district members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a motel room using star points from my time share so I don't feel so bad about losing the motel money last go around. Gonna try the electric p spec hydro class for the first time. Got a deck of old football cards to hook to the strut for the engine sound like we used to do on our bikes when we were kids.

We'll get video footage of you running the electric boat John. :) The P-spec boats are not quite as fast as a well tuned nitro boat. I like to compare the spec classes to B-Sport Tunnel. Low cost and fun. They match up well to most B-hyrdos and tunnels though and as a result the combined B/P Spec class participation has been very strong this year. Glad to hear you're going to make it up.

be good to seee you this season, john. you know, in almost 5 years of this, it's the first time we will have raced each other. see ya'll at the pond. new steps are loaded in the truck (actually never unloaded them), & ready for use.

procuring them was the easy part. my neighbor even helped load them. rearranging the hand rails was a little more work.....this whole postponement & having the stairs in the back of the pickup worked out ok for me. had some tree limbs that had grown enough to affect my direct tv reception. direct tv wanted $100 to move the dish. i didn't pay them ,as i had a nice mobile tree trimming setup on hand ;) :D

I figured you guys from Baltimore and Delmarva would just hit it on the way down.

Sorry I'm going to miss it. Hope they do have the unlimited race next June though. That would be awesome.

Guys, Carl is going to be out of town for the next couple weeks so I will not be getting updated entry info from him to post. If any of you have sent in an entry during the last couple days or plan to. Post you entries here or PM me so we can keep the list updated. Everyone else please double check your entries and let me know if there are any errors.

Entry list located on Page 10, post 140.

Thanks!!

not quite that tall, john :lol: :lol: . but they are nice, solid, slip proof industrial steel steps. no more having to rebuild wood ones when they loosen up or rot. wood wouldn't be too bad, if we had a permanent driver's stand. having to move & store them doesn't help the longevity.......see ya at the pond!!

Guys, Carl is going to be out of town for the next couple weeks so I will not be getting updated entry info from him to post. If any of you have sent in an entry during the last couple days or plan to. Post you entries here or PM me so we can keep the list updated. Everyone else please double check your entries and let me know if there are any errors.

Entry list located on Page 10, post 140.

Thanks!!
Chilli, Due to the date change I will not be able to attend the race. Tried to work it out but it is not going to happen. I'll be preparing to deploy to the war zone. I respectufully request a refund of my entry fee. Send check or money order to 1)LTC JAMES BEASLEY 2)P.O. BOX 4897 3)FORT EUSTIS, VA 23666. Thanks, Sad racer James Beasley!

James, Email has been sent to Carl. We'll get you squared away. Be safe. God bless you and everyone else serving overseas.

Back