IMPBA District 12 Race #5 Centreville, VA August 26-28th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chilli,

I put together an old Twin Craft with a stock motor. Can I enter it in ls27 stock gas and offshore? 2.4 radio.

I will pay you at the race. If i'm gonna be there I may as well support the club with some more entry fees and have a little more fun.

John

ok folks, Thursday cut off is coming FAST.

NO MORE ENTRIES/CHANGES AS OF THIS THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John, you are entered into stock gas and open off shore on 2.4.

carl add my wife - alice stebbins - to novice/rtr. same impba # as me, but with a "F" suffix. i'll square up at the pond.

I just saw the weather report for the Centerville area this weekend and it is gonna be raining with some chance of storms. I have summoned the anti rain indian dancers........

ok robbin

will add her to novice and move Matt from RTR to Novice so there will be 2 for that class.

I will not be to the lake until Fri afternoon around 12:30 or so.

OK folks;

no more race entry changes as of midnight tonight (wed.).

The race heat sheets and such will be made up Thursday morning.

carl, no need to split up novice & rtr on my (her) part. let them run together, keep it simple, less heats.

From Tracy:

Hi DIstrict 12,

Once again I am sending some unfortunate news. We are forced to cancel the race this weekend. The director of the facility has contacted me and has highly recommended we postpone the race due to the forecast calling for 100% chance of heavy rain and flash flood warnings, We DO NOT want to damage the relationship we have with the director of the site. I will have more information on how we will handle rescheduling or not rescheduling the race. We are discussing several options. From a weekend only race SAT/SUN to just canceling all together for the year..

Once again I apologize for the inconvienence, but mother nature is the BOSS

Tracy Dolphin

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that we'll be able to get in one last race.

Thanks for all of your hard work, even if the weather refuses to cooperate :unsure:

Everybody load up and come to Greensboro, pick a date and we'll run it here. We're always open

ended up being the right call. rained pretty much all day friday, not too bad yesterday, woke up to rain this morning. the water table is so high at the site (regardless of weather), that having an event would have turned it into a mud bog. no fun for us, & would prolly have meant losing the site forever. we have a nice site, & are gladly welcomed there at almost any time, we just need to take VERY good care of it. we are dealing with government property, & have to play by their rules. i'm TIRED of freakin' rain. i think we have gotten more rain in the past 6 weeks than in the last 2 years :( !

Everybody load up and come to Greensboro, pick a date and we'll run it here. We're always open

it's kinda like the hotel california, when it rains down there mike. "you can check in, but you can never leave" :ph34r: :lol: :lol: .

Latest posts

Back