IMPBA District 12 Race #5 Centreville, VA August 26-28th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chilli

The Capitol RC Model Boat Club will be hosting District 12 race #5 in less than four weeks at our club pond in Northern Virginia. We had a nice turn our for our race in June and hope to have an even bigger crowd for the last district race of the season.

As always, we happy to have racers from outside the district join us. That goes for our NAMBA brothers also. Accomodations are plentyfull in the area. We have camp sites and camping cabins in nearby Bull Run Regional Park, budget hotels a few mintes from the site and upscale (yet very reasonably priced) hotels 10 minutes away.

We will be cranking up the barbecue for lunch on Saturday, grilling dogs and burger.

We thank the Old Dominion Club and Don for the opportunity to host this race. As always, we'll do our best to put on a great show.

Start getting those entries in to Carl. B)

CapitolD12R5.doc

Capitol District 12 Race #5.pdf

Attachments

• CapitolD12R5.doc
    99 KB · Views: 11
  • Capitol District 12 Race #5.pdf
    186.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
ok folks

get those registrations in the mail for the FINAL POINTS RACE

of the year.

thanks

Sorry but Carol an I probley wont be attending the race due to lack of Dist#12 not posting points totals ,this is poor!! :angry: :angry:

Dick,

Please go !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if Deb can make it :( But I plan on attending and it would be a shame if I couldn't hang out with you guys on my first race of the year.

Tim

Sorry but Carol an I probley wont be attending the race due to lack of Dist#12 not posting points totals ,this is poor!! :angry: :angry:

Dick,

Please go !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if Deb can make it :( But I plan on attending and it would be a shame if I couldn't hang out with you guys on my first race of the year.

Tim

Tim! That would be great to see you there!!

I will be very sad if Dick and Carol do not come to the race....it really means alot to have ALL of the gang there......It will not be the same without them............................................................................................... :( :( :(

-Kent :(

The race wouldnt be the same with you guys. Don's at Nitro Nats this week. I'm sure he'll get things resolved when he gets back.

Glad you're coming up Tim. We missed you in June.

I am sure that Dick and Carol will be there.

After all, Dick is the Co-CD of the race. :)

Also, Amanda, my daughter, said she would make a big batch of Brownies for me

to take to the race.

I'm not gonna comment to much because I'm not in D12 but that has been a problem in the past but at the same time that's our club race if I was there I would support it regardless if they posted points or not.

Julian

OK FOLKS;

3 weeks to go and race time.

cut-off is the 24th for entries.

lets get them in.....................

ok folks;

so far all I have is the following signed up:

Mike & Rocky Chilli

William Whetstone

James Beasley

JR WARD

Carl Cisneros

lets get those entries in folks.

only 2 1/2 more weeks to go.

Cut off is the 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense but that seems a little lame. We are waiting on ONE club to send the points totals. Regardless, how about coming to race and be with your FRIENDS. Besides, it ain't a good race without the cookie lady there. B)

My entry is on the way. :)

dick, we all would be very disappointed if you didn't come up. but, if you choose not to, SEND CAROL WITH COOKIES :lol: :lol: ! i've been working on a new set of steel steps for the driver's stand all afternoon. got them cut to the proper height, & welded up a set of legs to make them free standing. i had thought about having them hook onto the rails of the scaffolding, but chose not to. felt having them stand alone gave more flexability as to positioning. gonna use some rachet straps to secure them to the driver's stand for added stability. one more hand rail to weld up & we are ready. we all need to thank my next door neighbor somehow. he had 2 sets of these steps he intended to use in his garage to get up to the storage loft he built in it. when i asked him about a set for the club, i offered to pay something for them - he wouldn't even accept scrap metal value for them. he doesn't have any nitro toys, or any real interest in our hobby. just a super nice person, that's willing to help anyone he can. the world needs more folks like him, imo. see ya'll at the pond :D .

Latest posts

Back