IMPBA District 12 Race #4 August 23-25, 2013 Centreville, VA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for translating Kent. LOL I need some of those clip boards too.. :p Screw work. Get your butt down here!! They are calling for sunny and 82 degrees Sat/Sun.
what mike said, kent. toy boats are WAAAAAY more important than work, any work imo ;) :lol: :lol: !

76 minutes Kent.. Tic-Toc.... 116 entries Just throw some boats in the truck and hit the road after work on Friday. You can crash here again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike

I will take 2 Gal. of fuel.

Will pick them up Friday morning at the lake.

Then back to the Dr.'s for me.

Sound good Carl. We got the drivers stand up and half the fencing before the heat drained us down. It was me, Robin, John and a friend of John's who will be racing with us this weekend. Baltimore gang and anyone else local that can help tomorrow morning, try to get to the pond around 9am. That should give us plenty of time to get set up for noon open water. Half the club is on vacation this week.

LOL or just out of the hosptial like myself.............

Will leave the house around 8 in the morning.

Carl...hope you are doing ok...??

Wish I could make this one fellas....

Chilli...thank you for the offer...need to work and catch up on my work schedule and Fun tickets $$... :)

Anyone have a pitched up H7 I can borrow this weekend?

No Problem. I'll just steal the one of John (my son's) JAE.. :rolleyes: Seriously we can swap out props between heats if we need to. Lost one in Hotlanta.

Anyone have a pitched up H7 I can borrow this weekend?
yes, mike. i'll have all my props with me in the a.m. what's it for? you gonna lose it again? not your's, i was thinking about that test day when i loaned you 1 before........now that i remember that incident, i've changed my mind :lol: :lol: ! see ya'll tomorrow

I borrowed two props my first year. One from Dick and one from you. I think I dinged up Dick's and lost yours. LOL Did I replace yours??? I should be there around 9am. Josh and Larry I think will be there around 8am. I should of left the axe and zip ties with you so you guys has something to work on.

Don't go out of your way guys. But I appreciate it. Glad to see Official D12 photographer Pete will be dropping by. We might end up putting him in a boat before the weekend is over.

yes, you got mark sholund to make another like the one that is on the bottom. i'll bring a hammer & we can get the canopies up.

Chilli...you are set...meeting Pete tomorrow afternoon. Also have something else for you....no worries!

Get-R-done!

Latest posts

Back