IMPBA District 12 Race #4 August 23-25, 2013 Centreville, VA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chilli

The Capitol RC Model Boat Club will be hosting district Race #4 in Centreville, VA the weekend of August 23-25, 2013. Registration will be via www.rcracingevents.com. I'll have the race posted on the site by the end of the week. We're going to add Jersey Skiff/Crackerbox to the line up we ran last month. LMK if you have any other class requests.

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!! with a great show of support from some d-12 members outside our tiny club, this became a reality. ****, i love being in d-12. btw mike, you'll have a canopy to cd under this time ;) . now all you folks that didn't make our last race have another chance, get those entries in when mike gets it up on rcracingevents.

Thanks for everyone's support! As Robin stated, this race would not have happened without your offers to help out. Just goes to show you what can be accomplished when people offer to chip in a little.

The race is up on RC Racing events but you can't register yet. It's my first time using the site and I have a few little bugs to overcome while learning how to use the site. But all the info and classes are posted. If you want me to add a class or something doesnt make sense, please let me know. I'll let you know when registration is open. In the mean time, spread the word!!

Put a hot link in. How do I get rid of this **** line

I added B / P-Lim Sport Hydro to the class list. Did you Tunnel guys want D Tunnel or D Stock Tunnel??

Thanks to John Knight who helped me work out the glitches in my registration. :)

Race registration should be is up and running at http://www.rcracingevents.com/

LMK if you have any problems.

WOW, 37 entries in a couple hours. We should of used RC Racing events a long time ago. LOL

Dick, Carol has been removed from B Hydro.

chilli, I did not sign up for it but if I have my new sport hydro in time for the race I will get you to add me in,

thanks man

Working on my rigger so I can test out some new features at the race. The 1/8th scale is ready, just need to order some batteries. I will bring the PA system.

You guys are awesome!

John

PS....Just signed up and the program charges 18.00 registration fee and then 8.00 per boat for two boats for a total of 34.00 for two boats. Can you change the program so it reflects 18.00 for first boat and 8.00 for each additional like the flyer says?

I will send check for $26.00.

Jim was signing up and it undercharged him. Maybe it will all work out in the wash. He got a cheaper cost than me and had 3 boats. Maybe it gets cheaper as you add boats?

Working on my rigger so I can test out some new features at the race. The 1/8th scale is ready, just need to order some batteries. I will bring the PA system.

You guys are awesome!

John

PS....Just signed up and the program charges 18.00 registration fee and then 8.00 per boat for two boats for a total of 34.00 for two boats. Can you change the program so it reflects 18.00 for first boat and 8.00 for each additional like the flyer says?

I will send check for $26.00.
The fee change was made. When helping Mike yesterday I made the change one time and checked back later and it was gone. Not sure why but it is correct now. Hopefully it will stay that way.

John F. I show you and Jim both being overcharged $8. You can send me a check for the proper amount. Jim payed via paypal. I refunded him the difference. All the other entries appear to be correct.

Latest posts

Back