IMPBA 2006 International Regatta info

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To check out the Miss Elam, go to www.aquacraftmodels.com and click on the Miss Elam. Our plan is to have them in different colors. Six of the same colored boats exiting the first corner would be real interesting.

Three teams have already entered.

JD
Just to be sure everybody is clear on this, the 6 different colors for the challenge races only. Open stock will only be the Miss Elam Orange/white hull.

In the distant future we might offer the hull only in different colors, but nothing is scheduled at this time.

Rw

THere are colors other than orange? why would I care about that? I like orange! Anyway, the St. Louis Team, which will rock with thier little Elam, Consists of Dean Werges, Chuck Hildreth and Steve Cooper, These are all lane one drivers capable of good starts. Thier only handicap is me. But I will try to hold up my end. Ken

Re: "first CRACK"

Let's use the word "OPPORTUNITY."

JD
Lets also treat these machines like we borrowed them from a close friend and not cut the sponsons off.If we abuse these boats we might not get the OPPORTUNITY to do the challenge race again.....Mikey your C/D ps play Nice MOMA SAID

Hopefully, Team Crapshooter can improve on their 2005 efforts. Stu Barr and Allen Waddle managed to both get the big "Goose Egg" in lap counts. Harry Gerhart accumulted 6 laps before spinning out. Bruce Jacobs experience running tunnel boats showed as he scored 10 laps.

However, since we're racing hydros this year in Evansville I'm sure Team Crapshooter will fair much better. At least Harry won't be able to complain about having to drive a tunnel.

JD

Ron - Team Gator is in.

Kelly - the event is the first part of the week and takes a couple of days. We don't discriminate just because your boats don't make much noise, but your team must be there during the first part of the event.

JD

Hopefully, Team Crapshooter can improve on their 2005 efforts. Stu Barr and Allen Waddle managed to both get the big "Goose Egg" in lap counts. Harry Gerhart accumulted 6 laps before spinning out. Bruce Jacobs experience running tunnel boats showed as he scored 10 laps.

However, since we're racing hydros this year in Evansville I'm sure Team Crapshooter will fair much better. At least Harry won't be able to complain about having to drive a tunnel.

JD
The thing blew up before we could get it to the water. No how is that my fault?

Allen

Jerry can't get a FE team together. most of us won't be showing up until thursday or friday.

JD
The thing blew up before we could get it to the water. No how is that my fault?

Allen

If i remember correctly I got Drity Daled. Looked like 2 Florida Love bugs Hooked up going in Circles

That other team Is thier name the "Dixie Chicks"

:D :D :D :D

We have our six teams for the 2006 IMPBA/AquaCraft Team Challenge.

They are:

1. Team Evansville "Somethings or Other" - I'm sure Mikey will come up with a name

2. Team St. Louis Thunderbirds - I understand whey they wouldn't want to be the "Rams.

3. Team Dixie "Chicks"( I like that Harry)

4. Team Crapshooter

5. Team Gator

6. Team Loy(Come on Brian we need a name)

"Stand By" teams are now being accepted should one of the above teams go out of business before the Internats begins.

The "Florida Love Bug" dance Harry mentioned was really cool to see. His TS2 and another one got tangled up coming off buoy 6 and completed five or six circles coupled together before Harry's TS2 was tossed almost into the beach. :p

JD

They are:

1. Team Evansville "Somethings or Other" - I'm sure Mikey will come up with a name

2. Team St. Louis Thunderbirds - I understand whey they wouldn't want to be the "Rams.

4. Team Crapshooter

5. Team Gator

"Stand By" teams are now being accepted should one of the above teams go out of business before the Internats begins.

The "Florida Love Bug" dance Harry mentioned was really cool to see. His TS2 and another one got tangled up coming off buoy 6 and completed five or six circles coupled together before Harry's TS2 was tossed almost into the beach. :p

JD
As you can see there is a lot coming together for the NATS,but we could sure use a few more class sponsors and prizes to make this a great event. As of today i have nine entries dont forget to book those hotels very early,and dont forget open water will start friday. We also have a race May 6-7 make it tune up for the nats,visit our website at www.impba14.org and click on 2006 nats for all the up to date info.....Mike Schindler c/d [email protected]

They are:

4. Team Crapshooter

5. Team Gator

JD
As you can see there is a lot coming together for the NATS,but we could sure use a few more class sponsors and prizes to make this a great event. As of today i have nine entries dont forget to book those hotels very early,and dont forget open water will start friday. We also have a race May 6-7 make it tune up for the nats,visit our website at www.impba14.org and click on 2006 nats for all the up to date info.....Mike Schindler c/d [email protected]
A special thanks to Russ Williamson and AQUACRAFT for sponsorship and 2 boats a TS2 and a new Elam rtr AWESOME GUYS

They are:

4. Team Crapshooter

5. Team Gator

JD
A special thanks to Russ Williamson and AQUACRAFT for sponsorship and 2 boats a TS2 and a new Elam rtr AWESOME GUYS
FYI i have 10 entries and a f-tunnel entry if you got one why not bring it to the nats....Mike

Hey Mike just read the fine print in the speccial Sport 20 engine rules on the 2006 Iternats race entry flyer that states" twin engines will be allowed." I wonder how many twin sport 20's we will end up with? Should be interesting.

Latest posts

Back