IMPBA 2006 International Regatta info

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calling all boaters if you make boats,parts or sell parts and pieces id like to get a email and get some help with NATS prizes email [email protected] if you can help me or know some who wants to donate or sponsor a class.....Mike We have had 6 sponsors step up any one else interested please email me. Im going to start sending out letters and would like as many people that make boats and parts to help us make this nats a one to remember.....Mike Ps you can send entries from this date till cutoff

You have my info Mike!

Calling all boaters if you make boats,parts or sell parts and pieces id like to get a email and get some help with NATS prizes email [email protected] if you can help me or know some who wants to donate or sponsor a class.....Mike We have had 6 sponsors step up any one else interested please email me. Im going to start sending out letters and would like as many people that make boats and parts to help us make this nats a one to remember.....Mike Ps you can send entries from this date till cutoff

Guys.

Check out the rooms at Studio Plus.

Some of the guys have made internet reservations and got rooms for less than $50 by going online.

This is less than the rates they quoted us and less than the rates posted on our website.

goto

www.studioplus.com

and get rate quotes. I hope this works for you.....

Brian

Who all is in the Evansville club ??? Being from greenwood, IN I havn't noticed many other boaters besides Anthony Marquart who are nearby and willing to help out in any way they can - I'm trying to learn as much as I can being a newb @ this but it's dissapointing @ times not having a group of people to run w/ and show you the ropes and what not !!! Maybe I could take a trip and hang out w/ the Evansville guys one day and learn a thing or two !!!
We have ten or twelve members here glad to have you around. A buddy lives in blomington Hanome Steve we are going up friday. We also race a series sport 20 sport 21 tunnel sport40 and scale .Email me at [email protected] Schindler president RIVER CITY RACING CLUB
I have a dozen 20x20 tents reserved prime area setup $225.00 for the week if you want one of these i will need payment in full by Dec 31 2005. Sorry they want money up front to keep it at this price. email [email protected] first come first serve basis may be able to get more if you act soon enough.....Mike

Dont forget about the deadline for tents,i may be able to get more but dont know for sure.....Mike

Guys.

Check out the rooms at Studio Plus.

Some of the guys have made internet reservations and got rooms for less than $50 by going online.

This is less than the rates they quoted us and less than the rates posted on our website.

goto

www.studioplus.com

and get rate quotes. I hope this works for you.....

Brian

Brian is that the evansville east location?

Brian

Rooms all booked entry is on the way. Hotel room was a real deal booked for 60.99 for two beds and sofa sleeper.

see ya in June boys and girls

Brian Nelsen

Brian N.

I got a room two beds in a hotel called microtel inn. 42.00 a night.. might want to check it out.. it is 1 mile from the lake area.

chris

Brian N.

I got a room two beds in a hotel called microtel inn. 42.00 a night.. might want to check it out.. it is 1 mile from the lake area.

chris

Chris

We checked that one out before we booked the one we go. We have 3 or 4 people going to stay in one room so the sofa sleeper is needed. Also we have a kitchenette room so we can do some of our own cooking. This saves on the pocket book a bit and its right at the lake.

Thanks anyway

Brian

Brian N.

chris

Chris

We checked that one out before we booked the one we go. We have 3 or 4 people going to stay in one room so the sofa sleeper is needed. Also we have a kitchenette room so we can do some of our own cooking. This saves on the pocket book a bit and its right at the lake.

Thanks anyway

Brian
I totally understand.. Look forward to seeing you there.

chris

Brian N.

chris

Chris

Thanks anyway

Brian
I totally understand.. Look forward to seeing you there.

chris
Last call for 20x20 tents $225.00 for the week setup in a prime spot.....email [email protected] or call me at 812-760-8036 by 1/13/2006

here is the entry list so far Catie Crawford Wis Mike Crawford Wis Brian Nelsen Min Jerry Thompson Il Greg David In Allen Hoyle Ks Ken Stang Il

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike

The spelling of my last name is wrong. It should be Nelsen. Can you please change that. And thank you for posting the list.

Brian

Thanks Mike

I look forward to racing at your location this year.

Hey the rest of you should get your registration in so Mike does not have to be scrambling when the dead line comes.

I will see you all in Evansville

Brian

2006 IMPBA AquaCraft Team and Champions Challenge

Team entries can now be submitted for the 2006 IMPBA AquaCraft Team Challenge. The team registration procedure will be the same as last year - first six teams entered will qualify. A team consists of four drivers. The team does not have to be from the same district. Each team needs a Team Name, Team Captain, and three other team members.

Boats for the 2006 Team Challenge will be the new Miss Elam 18 Sport Hydro from AquaCraft. A hydroplane hull is appropriate for the Evansville race with the full size unlimiteds racing the day after the 2006 IMPBA Internats concludes.

To enter your team, PM Jerry Dunlap on IW - or just respond to this post with the necessary team information.

JD - Director 2006 AquaCraft Challenge Events

2006 IMPBA AquaCraft Team and Champions Challenge

Team entries can now be submitted for the 2006 IMPBA AquaCraft Team Challenge. The team registration procedure will be the same as last year - first six teams entered will qualify. A team consists of four drivers. The team does not have to be from the same district. Each team needs a Team Name, Team Captain, and three other team members.

Boats for the 2006 Team Challenge will be the new Miss Elam 18 Sport Hydro from AquaCraft. A hydroplane hull is appropriate for the Evansville race with the full size unlimiteds racing the day after the 2006 IMPBA Internats concludes.

To enter your team, PM Jerry Dunlap on IW - or just respond to this post with the necessary team information.

JD - Director 2006 AquaCraft Challenge Events
Id like to enter TEAM EVANSVILLE if its not too late thanks JD Mike Schindler

To check out the Miss Elam, go to www.aquacraftmodels.com and click on the Miss Elam. Our plan is to have them in different colors. Six of the same colored boats exiting the first corner would be real interesting.

Three teams have already entered.

JD

Latest posts

Back