I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigtmare

We are so excited to intriduce the new Nightmare 45. The boat has been ready for two weeks now, we have been waiting for some small details B) test time this weekend the boat looks awsome. i had people asking if it will go for sale?and two guys want to buy one to build so, i had a talk with Peter at (climate boats) if he can make some boats on his laser machine. the more i talk about this idea the more people said that the tanks in the sponsons will work fine and the c/g will stay the same.after some short runs i know that the boat stays on course and it doesn't pull to the right when the left tank is empty and it will turn on the dime without diving the noise down so we will run this new concept for next season a 21 and a 45 we hope that it all goes ok and maybe the brain of the family :p its Matthew i'm talking about. He can start a little buissness of his own, not to make money but just to keep him on the hobby and keep him off the streets B) he doesn't know all that but he usally does what he's told. ;) Peter at Climate Boats has been a gentleman and I'm so glad he's in my town. He has helped me a lot and he is a very nice guy to be around with. Today he helped me out with making a jig to pull out CALs from plastic with a little box and a vacuum cleaner, and it really does work. I'm just waiting for him to finish up a thousand orders, :lol: so you can cut my Nightmare words on his laser, so I can put them on the boat. Well, here is some pictures of the boat, hope you guys like them. Look under Nightmare.

THANKS

Nick http://community.webshots.com/scripts/controlPanel.fcgi

View attachment 3464

Last edited by a moderator:
Nigtmare said:
We are so excited to intriduce the new Nightmare 45. The boat has been ready for two weeks now, we have  been waiting for some small details  B)   test time this weekend the boat looks awsome. i had people asking if it will go for sale?and two guys want to buy one to build so, i had a talk with Peter at (climate boats) if he can make  some boats on his laser machine. the more i talk about this idea the more people said that the tanks in the sponsons will work fine and the c/g will stay the same.after some short  runs i know that the boat stays on course and it doesn't pull to the right when the left tank is empty and it will turn on the dime without diving the noise down so we will run this new concept for next season a 21 and a 45 we hope that it all goes ok and maybe the brain of the family  :p its  Matthew i'm talking about. He can start a little buissness of his own, not to make money but just to keep him on the hobby and keep him off the streets B) he doesn't know all that but he usally does what he's told. ;) Peter at Climate Boats has been a gentleman and I'm so glad he's in my town. He has helped me a lot and he is a very nice guy to be around with. Today he helped me out with making a jig to pull out CALs from plastic with a little box and a vacuum cleaner, and it really does work. I'm just waiting for him to finish up a thousand orders, :lol:   so you can cut my Nightmare words on his laser, so I can put them on the boat. Well, here is some pictures of the boat, hope you guys like them. Look under Nightmare.THANKS

Nick    http://community.webshots.com/scripts/controlPanel.fcgi

70517[/snapback]

Looks very CRAPSHOOTER ?? :blink:

:blink: And I question your "Signiture" Quote: "Who is behind me? I don't give a ****"

Who are you ? Where are you ? This hull design comes from whos R&D ?

Huh .... :huh:

Do tell please.

Hi Nick & Math

I'm very glad to hear that your project came true and this a good lesson for many guys that spend lot of time with junk mails. I'm jeaulous to see a father supporting and sharing efforts with his son for a good purpose....my congrats!

Keep the great job!

p.s if you want to know how to build a jig I use an aluminium one that allows me building from a .21 to twin boats very easy to make and important to have a straight and well aligned boat.Also helps a lot if some repairs are needed.see the pic!

Gill

I found out that the pics are too much heavy so here one I took minutes ago.

p.s if you need more info I can send to you more details and more pics.

Gill

Scott Schneider said:
Nigtmare said:
We are so excited to intriduce the new Nightmare 45. The boat has been ready for two weeks now, we have  been waiting for some small details  B)   test time this weekend the boat looks awsome. i had people asking if it will go for sale?and two guys want to buy one to build so, i had a talk with Peter at (climate boats) if he can make  some boats on his laser machine. the more i talk about this idea the more people said that the tanks in the sponsons will work fine and the c/g will stay the same.after some short  runs i know that the boat stays on course and it doesn't pull to the right when the left tank is empty and it will turn on the dime without diving the noise down so we will run this new concept for next season a 21 and a 45 we hope that it all goes ok and maybe the brain of the family  :p its  Matthew i'm talking about. He can start a little buissness of his own, not to make money but just to keep him on the hobby and keep him off the streets B) he doesn't know all that but he usally does what he's told. ;) Peter at Climate Boats has been a gentleman and I'm so glad he's in my town. He has helped me a lot and he is a very nice guy to be around with. Today he helped me out with making a jig to pull out CALs from plastic with a little box and a vacuum cleaner, and it really does work. I'm just waiting for him to finish up a thousand orders, :lol:   so you can cut my Nightmare words on his laser, so I can put them on the boat. Well, here is some pictures of the boat, hope you guys like them. Look under Nightmare.THANKS

70517[/snapback]

Looks very CRAPSHOOTER ?? :blink:

:blink: And I question your "Signiture" Quote: "Who is behind me? I don't give a ****"

Who are you ? Where are you ? This hull design comes from whos R&D ?

Huh .... :huh:

Do tell please.

70542[/snapback]

Scott I don't know who you are? And everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

With all the different riggers that our out there now I cant see how its possible

to build one and it doesnt look like someone elses. I could have taken a 2x4,

put a prop on the end and someone(like you) would say it looks like someone

elses. If you care to know the truth, I've never owned a crapshooter and I've

never raced one. The boat was designed and built in 1 week by me and my 13yr old, without copying anyone else's boat. My morals are much higher than that and I certainly wouldn't be teaching my son that kind of thing. Thats the truth and I really dont care how you perceive it to be. It's so easy to criticize ..since you are so wise why dont you build one and I'd be glad to give you my opinions on it!!

Somehow I get the feeling it didnt matter how we made it look you are the type

of person that wouldnt have anything decent to say about it. And thats just fine.

About my signature. you have a problem with that too..I guess there is

no pleasing you and that's fine too.. Have a nice day. Nick

P.S. I should have let my 13 yr old son answer your comments. And you could have told him how his drawings he made (on carboard) was a copy of someone

elses boat.

Nigtmare said:

70517[/snapback]

Nice looking boat. I like the sponsons. They look like some of the sponsons I built a few years ago. And yes everyone said that mine looked like someone else's LOL My idea was to cut everything off the sponson that was not in use.

I am very interested in the fuel idea too. Let me know when you have some kits available I would love to give one a shot.

B) Nick,

Sounds to me like your skin is somewhat thin.

I did nothing to tear apart your project or your sons efforts for that matter.

:blink: I comment on the boats looks and being that you seem to want to sell them too ? ...... I ask what R&D supports your efforts.

As far as your signiture ... Well, somewhat in bad taste and NOT in the spirit of this board or the sport in gereral. But then again just my opionon.

:D Good luck in this project with your son. No insult intended.

Scott

Nick

Nice looking boat, I have been following your post. If you look at another post on this board about the drag on sponson tubes you might want to try to get rid of the third tube.

Mike

BTW I now have my 9 year old into boats, its to bad hes the only one below 30 at our pond.

Mike Stewart said:
care to share the "box and vacuum cleaner" idea with us?
70559[/snapback]

Hi Mike Yes i will post some pics tomorrow it is best if you see a pic then me try to explain :p Nick

gil sonsino said:
Hi Nick & Math

I'm very glad to hear that your project came true and this a good lesson  for many guys that spend lot of time with junk mails. I'm jeaulous to see a father supporting and sharing efforts with his son for a good purpose....my congrats!

Keep  the great job!

p.s if you want to know  how to build a jig I  use an aluminium  one that allows me building from a .21 to twin boats  very easy to make and important to have a straight and well aligned boat.Also helps a lot if some repairs are needed.see the pic!

Gill

70563[/snapback]

Hi Gill nice to hear from you again! and thanks for the kind words.yes we spend alot of time with the whole family at the pond together. most is good but when the boats don't want to go then lookout :lol: :rolleyes: Gill we are going again this weekend at the pond and this time we will run the new 45 with the tanks in the sponson I know the 45 engine runs very wild so no guessing with this boat :blink: the jig you made looks very nice if you don't mind send me some pics for my own use, for future projects thanks again talk at you soon Nick

Heartbeat said:
NickNice looking boat, I have been following your post. If you look at another post on this board about the drag on sponson tubes you might want to try to get rid of the third tube.

Mike

BTW I now have my 9 year old into boats, its to bad hes the only one below 30 at our pond.

70624[/snapback]

I agree with you Mike but that is how he gets the fuel from the tanks located in the sponsons.

Don ;)

Don Templeton said:
Heartbeat said:
NickNice looking boat, I have been following your post. If you look at another post on this board about the drag on sponson tubes you might want to try to get rid of the third tube.

Mike

70624[/snapback]

I agree with you Mike but that is how he gets the fuel from the tanks located in the sponsons.

Don ;)

70673[/snapback]

Thanks Don you are right. and to tell you the truth I do believe that there is some drag from the tubes but not at the extend that some guys think if i slows the boat 5 mph no biggie for me i'm not out to break records :p just to have some fun and keep the economy going :lol: Nick

Nigtmare said:
Don Templeton said:
Heartbeat said:

Mike

70624[/snapback]

Don ;)

70673[/snapback]

Thanks Don you are right. and to tell you the truth I do believe that there is some drag from the tubes but not at the extend that some guys think if i slows the boat 5 mph no biggie for me i'm not out to break records :p just to have some fun and keep the economy going :lol: Nick

70676[/snapback]

I take it the back tube is for the fuel. Is there line running through it or is it actually passing fuel itself? If it shaves speed could it be ran through a the front tube?

Sorry guys but I can't help to butt in on this lookalike rubbish.

SCOTT, I'm sorry for the way you view the world. Every single Formula 1 team must copy everyone else because they all look similar to me and that goes for Indycars, Sprintcars, MotoGP bikes and most other forms of racing. GET MY DRIFT.

Nick & Matt, I'm so glad that you are having some success from your efforts, I wish my dad and I had that sort of relationship, not that I have problems with my dad but my parents have no interest in competition or mechanical things at all. I'm sort of the black sheep in the family so my hat goes off to you both. BTW, the arguements in the pits when things don't go right are just character building.

I think this tank in the sponsons idea is a step forward for us guys. I would think it would be a minus when both tanks are full because of the amount of weight you have hanging out at the widest part of the boat however when the first tank empties it should be beneficial. I don't have enough experience with outriggers but perhaps you could put the radio where the tank was originally and have a prop that was shaped for more forward thrust and less lift as it wouldn't have to lift the entire radio gear out of the water, but then maybe you need that weight for the prop to push against. Like I said, not enough experience.

Mark said:
Sorry guys but I can't help to butt in on this lookalike rubbish.
SCOTT, I'm sorry for the way you view the world. Every single Formula 1 team must copy everyone else because they all look similar to me and that goes for Indycars, Sprintcars, MotoGP bikes and most other forms of racing. GET MY DRIFT.

Nick & Matt, I'm so glad that you are having some success from your efforts, I wish my dad and I had that sort of relationship, not that I have problems with my dad but my parents have no interest in competition or mechanical things at all. I'm sort of the black sheep in the family so my hat goes off to you both. BTW, the arguements in the pits when things don't go right are just character building.

I think this tank in the sponsons idea is a step forward for us guys. I would think it would be a minus when both tanks are full because of the amount of weight you have hanging out at the widest part of the boat however when the first tank empties it should be beneficial. I don't have enough experience with outriggers but perhaps you could put the radio where the tank was originally and have a prop that was shaped for more forward thrust and less lift as it wouldn't have to lift the entire radio gear out of the water, but then maybe you need that weight for the prop to push against. Like I said, not enough experience.

70730[/snapback]

My dad got me sucked into this boat thing when I was ten. A couple of my freinds got sucked in too. I am a lucky guy. I think the father and son gig is great.

This deisign is going to open up a lot of possibilities . I never thought of the radio gear thing. LOL. Good idea. OR we could try puting the engine wayyyy up front. Also if we shove the engine foward a bit we could revisit the "Ram Air" idea Ackerman was playing with a couple moons ago.

What about a cool air box? Crossing rooster tails would not be a big deal then.

Another issue which is very important is FUEL PRESSURE. If we could produce MORE fuel pressure with maybe a float canister up front the whole idea of shoving more fuel in the engine may be easier to do.

Just rambling off some ideas. LOL

Back