Hydro Maniacs Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Crawford

Hi Everyone,

The Hydro Maniacs of Oakdale Calif. put on a great race this past weekend! The race was held in Fremont Calif at kaiser cove, home of the Model Mariners modelboat club. Thanks in part to Don Osman and his sons, Dave, Tod and Eric the race was run smoothly and all who participated had a great time. Speaking of participation, Dave Hilton of District 19 came up to race with us. Dave lives about 350 to 400 miles down south of us in the L.A. area, thanks for coming Dave! The weather was threating to rain at times, but it held off until we were putting everything away on Sunday. I also wish to thank everyone in my District who helped out and gave their assistance in making this race a success. I will not attempt to name all of you who did help, for fear of leaving someone out. Our next race here in District 9 will be held on March 12&13th at Lake Minden Calif, and it will be hosted by the Manteca Modelboaters hope to see you there!

Gary Crawford

District 9 Director.

Latest posts

Back