Hull Repair Help Needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooter12195

Repairing the nose of my Seaducer. Have got a basic shape by laying fiberglass mat from the inside. What should I use to finish creating the nose on the outside. Don't say Bondo. I'm not falling for that one.

Thanks for any advice in advance!

Scott Norris

Last edited by a moderator:
Repairing the nose of my Seaducer. Have got a basic shape by laying fiberglass mat from the inside. What should I use to finish creating the nose on the outside. Don't say Bondo. I'm not falling for that one.

Thanks for any advice in advance!

Scott Norris
Gorilla Hair!!! No really- http://www.fleetpartsonline.com/detail.asp...1&prodType=prod
Don you were the one I had in mind with the Bondo comeback! LOL. The Fiberglass filler was what I had in mind but I just wanted to check first. :p

Thanks,

Scott

SCOTT "Evercoat" Polyster Glazing Putty............... You can't go wrong. You looked all all my Seaducers in Sept and never was the repair work did you.

Easy to sand. And goes up quick. A bit pricey but. Easy for the money and time. ;) ;) ;) Any good marine suply store will have it.

If you want it rough and itching, they use to have kitty hair little easier to deal with not so hairy.

Back