How should I buy CMDI CNC props?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gratte-tout

Hi,

With some french friends, we want to buy AB CNC props, we choose something like 20 props. I sent 10 to 15 emails at AB to know how buy them, time to get them or their price, but I can't have ONE answer on it.

Do you know if he's completly out of stock of them, over busy or else?

We are ok to wait to get these props (1 month-2months if needed), I will be the guy who will pay hem for all orders (we are 7-8 guys interested), but I can't inform my friends on them without informations.

It's quite a nice order, I tought it was enought to take 5 minutes to give me some news... :huh: but i'm still waiting.

Have you got some news to share on this? Anyone bought props recently?

Thanks.

Hi,
With some french friends, we want to buy AB CNC props, we choose something like 20 props. I sent 10 to 15 emails at AB to know how buy them, time to get them or their price, but I can't have ONE answer on it.

We are ok to wait to get these props (1 month-2months if needed), I will be the guy who will pay hem for all orders (we are 7-8 guys interested), but I can't inform my friends on them without informations.

It's quite a nice order, I tought it was enought to take 5 minutes to give me some news... :huh: but i'm still waiting.

Thanks.

I have not had luck ordering anything from CMDi. I ordered a bunch of hardware and received nothing for months. So I cancelled the order. I am now waiting on a rudder I ordered in the first week of December. I was told the bracket and mount were in stock and pivot block needed to be made which was going to be done in a week or two. I got nothing. Very frustrating. Good luck with your order.

It's sad, but I'm also thinking about stopping everything with my french friends... :(

I place my CMDI orders by phone. They will be able to tell you immediately what is and is not in stock.

Not easy to call with the jetlag.

I was told by others french friends who have already tried to buy these props that they ordered two props, one never arrived, the other take 6 months (!!) to arrive here..

Calling is by far the best bet Fabrice,

Andy is on here often, I'm sure he will catch this.

Andy

It 's seems to be impossible to contact Seaducer and CMDI by mail.

For Seaducer all the mail are coming back because the email adresse is not working any more.

I wanted to buy a hull but I give up

If you leave a message and you are leaving abroad they never call you back

Good luck with CMDI

Calling is by far the best bet Fabrice, Andy is on here often, I'm sure he will catch this.

Andy
I'm sorry, but I will not be more sure to get my order with someone who doens't take 5 min to reply emails. As I'm going to get back the money from others guy who order with me before I order the whole props, I don't want to keep their money without having any news about my order.

I'm (and others) disapointed.

Hi fabrice

I am in advance in the order process compare to you :

1-I have got an invoice.

2-I have paid it.

3-I have a chance to get dona over the phone usually once a week.

4-I am still waiting for the confirmation that everything has been shipped.

Keep trying ! :lol:

Pierre

Last edited by a moderator:
You're more lucky my friend, I'm still looking for one answer first, for 15 sent emails...

P.S. : le n°4 t'as surement moins de chance, je te le souhaite pas!

You're more lucky my friend, I'm still looking for one answer first, for 15 sent emails...
P.S. : le n°4 t'as surement moins de chance, je te le souhaite pas!

Definitely call Donna! You have to speak with them over the phone. But still be prepared to wait.

Hi,

Thanks.
I replied to you about 10 days ago. I told you we did not have the CNC props in stock.

You replied back to me saying that you were willing to wait. You also said that you had more guys that wanted to add to the list and would wirte me back with addtions to the order. That was all about 10 days ago. I have not seen any more reply.

Either way I do not see how you can say that you have not gotten a reply...or perhaps this was one of or friends in France that I replied too.

Additionly my wife Donna has been very sick for a long time. She has good weeks and then some bad weeks when she can't work so much. At that time I must try to cover as much as possible for her.

Because the enonomy is slow and our sales are less we can not pay others to help. We no longer have Laurie or Renee

here.

Additionally John seriously injured his neck in Sept of last year and has not been able to work since then. The doctors are trying to fix it without surgery, but now say they may have to try the surgery, but it is very risky.

The machined parts I've been doing myself along with trying to maintian all other aspects of this business including buying, selling, bill paying, packing and shipping for several months. We have had a very wide range of product in the past and it is very difficult to keep up with it all with limited work force.

Good boating,

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right, I got answers, my mistake. Not as much as I sent emails, but some approx. answers, but excuse me. 13 sent email, 2 answers. 4 pm sent, 2 answers. I just checked my email box.

Look at your box, you told me in your last message you will check all the props you have or not, and told me I will be informed (exactly : "I wll send you and mail about which props we have in stock that are on your list"). I'm still waiting.

I also asked you for :

- their price (no answer on it with 10 emails)

- their disponibility (you told me you will check which you have / have not : no answer)

- time to machine the ones missing (no answer)

- some special props availability (not sure of the word) such as R&L props.

It's right, I told you I was waiting for more order, but you were not forbidden to answer me on the last list I sent you. If I add props, you will be updated.

I can understand your problems, I'm sorry for you. You should just have sent me one email telling me this, I would have understand more, instead of leaving me waiting for nothing.

I will be happy to help you with your slow economy with a nice order, but PLEASE take 5 minutes to read my message and try to answer some questions!

You can easy understand it's not a really reassuring attitude, and I'm sorry, but I got some friends who already bought props, and one has waiting for 6 month to get ONE prop. I don't want to think about buying 20...

You're right, I got answers, my mistake. Not as much as I sent emails, but some approx. answers, but excuse me. 13 sent email, 2 answers. 4 pm sent, 2 answers. I just checked my email box.
Look at your box, you told me in your last message you will check all the props you have or not, and told me I will be informed (exactly : "I wll send you and mail about which props we have in stock that are on your list"). I'm still waiting.

I also asked you for :

- their price (no answer on it with 10 emails)

- their disponibility (you told me you will check which you have / have not : no answer)

- time to machine the ones missing (no answer)

- some special props availability (not sure of the word) such as R&L props.

It's right, I told you I was waiting for more order, but you were not forbidden to answer me on the last list I sent you. If I add props, you will be updated.

I can understand your problems, I'm sorry for you. You should just have sent me one email telling me this, I would have understand more, instead of leaving me waiting for nothing.

I will be happy to help you with your slow economy with a nice order, but PLEASE take 5 minutes to read my message and try to answer some questions!

You can easy understand it's not a really reassuring attitude, and I'm sorry, but I got some friends who already bought props, and one has waiting for 6 month to get ONE prop. I don't want to think about buying 20...
You confirm my point! How can I take time to SELL you PROPS that I DON"T HAVE when I'm too busy trying to fullfill my PAST OBLIGATIONS.

When I did fianlly answer your mail and told you I did not have the props, you said you could wait....now you get mad because I don't give you more information about something I do not have. The more times I repeatedly answer this type of mail the more time everyone must wait.

If we had 20 people to do all of this work this work it would get done in one week, but after that week I would have to lay everyone off, because I can assure this market is not that big.

Thank you for understanding! :)

we dont need another bashing thread.... seems to me you were properly informed of what is going on and continue to drag andy through the mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back