How can I get more photos on IW ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickGlover

I have this problem. I'm no computer expert. It's got to be something simple. How do I get more photos on? I dowmload three or four on the forums and I can'tdownload anymore. I download 4 or 5 on my gallery i'm done. So much to share and I'm all ouy of room.

I have this problem. I'm no computer expert. It's got to be something simple. How do I get more photos on? I dowmload three or four on the forums and I can'tdownload anymore. I download 4 or 5 on my gallery i'm done. So much to share and I'm all ouy of room.

Rick

Your pics are way to large. Set your camera on PC size or reformat the pic to PC size on the computer. I do it in the camera that way I don't have to mess with them later.

David

What David said is true, and will help, but you can also use photobucket or flikr, or any other free pic hosting site. Then just copy and paste the image code to the posting. Its pretty simple. Go to photobucket.com and play around with it.

~ Gabe

What David said is true, and will help, but you can also use photobucket or flikr, or any other free pic hosting site. Then just copy and paste the image code to the posting. Its pretty simple. Go to photobucket.com and play around with it.

~ Gabe
Thanks Gabe im working on it.

Back