HOW BOUT IT LADIES / Nitro-Tunnel Only race at Brandon ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better put those Merc stickers on with super glue and clear coat over them or they will be peeling off as the Stacker streaks by. Between now and then I have to train the wife on the lemans start. Not going to win if I am sunk at the launch! :lol:

There are plenty of guys that dont get on here to often I have spoken with as well- And some that do that hadnt replied yet- but-

Gene M - Otto - Premo - Jeremy Edge is gonna drive one of Mics sparky boats- Gibson should have his ModVP done ( mail the boat randy-lol)

Hopefully Hearle and Britton will crawl out from under the wood work and I'm trying to get Chambers back out and maybe drag Terry too ;)

I also started a post in RumRunner to encourage the F/E guys from WCFla .

Heck I might even show up for this one :p :p :p

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
we are interested. but broward is coming up. try a month that there is no races? 1-2 day? will keep checking. hope if it comes off, it is namba.

RANDY PREMO?? REMEMBER THE PINK TUNNEL? STILL RUNS GOOD!!!! THE HERB STEWART CHALLENGE SOUNDS GREAT.

The dates ( Oct 27th-28th) have been sent to the powers that be. We should have an answer from the county sometime next week, at that point I will open an official thread.

Tune em up all you girls that talked smack and wanna play on a REAL Tunnel course B)

Andy

I heard Ron Shaw is trying to get Don Ferrette for his pit person. Tune em up early for beach starts and a real tunnel course! Maybe we can get sparky Bill back on the course?

Mic

I heard Ron Shaw is trying to get Don Ferrette for his pit person. Tune em up early for beach starts and a real tunnel course! Maybe we can get sparky Bill back on the course?

Mic
Mic,

How did you know????.......... :D :D :D

Now I just have to figure out how to keep Mr. Hollywood Ferrette from messing his hair up or getting his feet wet I will be all set!!!!!!..... :eek: :D

Mic
Mic,

How did you know????.......... :D :D :D

Now I just have to figure out how to keep Mr. Hollywood Ferrette from messing his hair up or getting his feet wet I will be all set!!!!!!..... :eek: :D
You just gotta be a little higher up the food chain Ron-

He did both for Kentley , just sayin :rolleyes:

As far as Sparky Bill goes Mic- Many smoke signals sent to the POKE-A-HO Tribe but still unanswered, maybe just the weather- will try again as soon as Debby blows through ;)

Andy,

Hahaha. Where do you get this stuff???? Remind me to never piss you off!!!!.... ;) Classic Ferrette launch and wet tshirt contest all at once. If we could just get some of the ladies to launch this way it would be a lot more fun at the pond for sure!!!!....... :eek:

Heck, Don probably shines Kentley's props!!!!! Yes, he is way up the food chain from me......... :D

Back