Hobbico buys NAMBA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Hobbico announced today they bought NAMBA. In move they said was aimed at unifying the classes in the hobby Hobbico purchased NAMBA.

That's some big news, hope Hobbico doesn't mess things up in NAMBA. Seems to me when big company's buy smaller company's it doesn't always work out, sure hope it works out good though.

I heard they bought IMPBA and AMA as well and are going to merge all three into one big happy family!
default_laugh.png

I hope this isn't going to be a repeat of the Hydroprop fiasco when Little and "what's his name" bought the UHRA rights from the APBA

No this is all wrong. Bernie Sanders bought everything and from now on all R/C boat activities are FREE

On a separate note I hear Airtronics, the US division of Sanwa has closed their doors or is in process of doing that. The good news is you can still buy Sanwa, which is same line. I did hear a rumor that a Florida Co. was looking at getting involved with it.

Back