HOBART 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A huge thanks to the City of Hobart and all the folks who donated hours an hours to make this happen. And to all the manufacturers who gave awesome prizes. INDY CLUB ROCKS. It was a pleasure to meet so many old friends and put a face to them. Namba folks you also make this a memorable and exciting event. Stu,Paula,Kyle and Bruce you hit this one outta the park. Now I wonder if Keylless Don can get into his house LOL

Congrats to Stu, what a performance and he put the race on too..... B) I hope to make the Indy Masters again sometime soon.....

Marty Davis

Congrats to all..

One really has to look at what Dave Preusse did.. Totally on top of his game.

Who won the Clock Tower Trophy and what was the points total?

Grim

Wow! District 4 won 5 classes!

Congrats to Dave Preusse for winning A hydro, Sport 20, and Sport 40

Congrats to Brian Stieglitz for winning Scale and Thunderboat

It is a great place and a great place to race.

A BIG thanks to Stu, Bruce, Kyle, Paula, the City of Hobart and everyone that worked for this great event.

Congrats to all the winners.

Wow,

Some great racing, thank to all those hard working people to many to mention.

Ya just have to be there :) :)

Bob Morton

I took a ride down on Saturday to see the old gang and watch some of the best racing you'll ever see. Just felt a little home sick watching everyone else tearing up the water especially the twins knowing mine is just sitting waiting to get wet.

But as usual, there were no disappointments and the racing and the towns people were second to none.

It was great to see everyone and one of these days I'll be back joining in on the fun, just not soon enough.

Anybody post results yet?

Wow, another fantastic event, I'm still tired and glad I took today off. Big thanks to Stu and the gang for a great time and for the city of Hobart for having us. B)

The "God Father" and "JD" - 70 years of model tunnel boat racing. It doesn't get any better than a run off for the green jacket.

I've been going to model boat races for over 45 years and Hobart is without question the most outstanding venue I've ever attended. The Indy club did a great job and so many others pitched in to help make this a "Bucket List" race. I'm already planning to attend next year and bring my 40 Tunnel.

JD

I've got to say making the the trip out from CA to this race was well worth it. What a fantastic venue and it was great to put faces with names. A big thanks to Stu, Bruce, Paula, Kyle and all the Evil NAMBA and IMPBA members for making it a memorable event. Lots of good racing and hospitality. The Evil team will be back next year with more firepower and maybe even some .12's to race. Also have to thank Me Time for coming out and snapping thousands of pics and putting the whole event on the web.

Tyler

Last edited by a moderator:
Back