HOBART 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff said. Frosty is done and. I agreed but every kid who walked by it said. WOW. Cool. Frosted flakes. Jeff said we gotta try so we did. Rip. Frosty
Really? I saw pics....just looked like the one sponson got crushed.... very similar to my smokin joes a few years ago on the jagged rocks in Calgary. Too bad.....

Here's what the joe looked like; Frosty could be fixed very easily.....

gallery_128_798_436.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great time,

Hats off to the City of Hobart and the Indy Model Boat Club for a fantastic event. Saturday there where a lot of spectators, also a wedding on the gazebo ( I bet the groom was happy), Great job racers for putting on a great show for the crowd. When Jerry and Otto started there run off there where people lined up on the fence to watch, when Jerry dunked the crowd let out a big sigh, I'm sure you can here it on the archives, poor Frosty Flakes, got an aftermath pic but looked great with a little blue duct tape, nice job Jeff on all classes and hats off to the perfect score.

Once again Stu and his partners from the west coast put on a show for the viewers on Me Time, Can't wait to get those and play'em back. It's good to see both organizations working together to promote this great hobby.

Thanks to everyone who came over for interviews, I think my favorite would have to be the Mayor's, this town really embraces this event, he said it was rated #1 best tourist attraction in northern Indiana last year, and they can't wait till next year.

Huge thanks to our sponsors, you keep us going: Stu Barr ,Indy Model Boat Club, The Amigo's Race Team, Grim Reaper Racing, Phil Thomas Hydros, Virginia Craftsman, ZippKits, Evil NAMBA Team (yup, a major sponsor), Jaguar Hydros, Middle River Hobbies, Redline Performance Motors, and all who made personal donations.

Here's a few pics, the guy standing on the fence with the green Indymasters t-shirt on with a cup of coffee is the MAYOR! ! ! Great Guy! ! !

IMG_4989.jpg

Duck if you come next year you will love this race.
Mike, I'm going to try hard to make it.... I'll see who I can drag with me.... Might get Allan Yuen and Kevin to make the trip with me in the Avalanche with a trailer loaded with boats.....

Duck if you come next year you will love this race.
Mike, I'm going to try hard to make it.... I'll see who I can drag with me.... Might get Allan Yuen and Kevin to make the trip with me in the Avalanche with a trailer loaded with boats.....
Come on with us Will be enjoy to meet nice crews plus Big PRIZE No Joke !!! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back