HOBART 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a pretty good bet,BUT 19 others wont have any of it. LOL John is tough maybe we can get him intoxicated Thursday nite and he will sleep all weekend

Pretty good day at Hobart boats running good till my son Jeff lost a radio and slammed the Frosted Flakes scale into the seawall. Duck tape and Gorilla glue. Going to try to let the girl go out in glory. Racing has been good for everyone and a little damp weather has not hurt anyone........

Pretty good day at Hobart boats running good till my son Jeff lost a radio and slammed the Frosted Flakes scale into the seawall. Duck tape and Gorilla glue. Going to try to let the girl go out in glory. Racing has been good for everyone and a little damp weather has not hurt anyone........
Big bummer Mike!!!! Sorry to hear that

was at the races today. met lots of good people.

soon i will join yous guys

saw the frosted flakes damage. crap that had to suk.

i can still smell the nitro

Time for SAFER barriers at the lake! I was down by the Me Time canopy and could hear the crunch down there! I don't like that sound...

Looks like BUCKY Could Not get the Jag twin in the Winners Circle???? & Stu Kicked ass in TWIN CLASS.....

Well Hubert you should have came to Hobart to show us how we should be doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be in Evansville Fall Race in 2 weeks & Charleston Fall Nationals in 4 weeks. NOT HARD to find me........ Please Attend if you can?????????? Working on a NEW ROCKET as we Speak.........

I got $20 on Otto in Open Tunnel too! Any Takers?
I will get the video of the OB runoff on Utube.

Yes John took first but Jerry Dunlap had the lead couple times, till, well just watch the video.

Couple of my boats got radio /servo problems so all I got were crying towells due to too many DNF.

Great race this year with 4 rounds, bit rainy at first but didnt slow down the program.

Thanks INDY model boaters and all your friends that helped.

we had a great time in hobart got to meet a lot of new people an race against some of the best thanks indy club now on to eville in 2 weeks!

Latest posts

Back