HOBART 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got done breaking in my brand new Twin. I had Will G. come out and shoot some video of the last run. I think all the guys running in the twin class are going to be shaking in their boots!!!!

Here is the link:

:)

Buck

I just got done breaking in my brand new Twin. I had Will G. come out and shoot some video of the last run. I think all the guys running in the twin class are going to be shaking in their boots!!!!

Here is the link:

Buck, do you have the 101s in there????

Steve

Here is the link:

Steve,

I'm saving the 1.01's for Tuesday.

Buck

Buck

Bring that bath tube boat with you it could win the twin class.

Dave Roach

Zuber sold tug boats at the Nats one year. Was Will taking a bubble bath with you :eek: :eek:

Here is the link:

Sounds good! See you then. I've got to work, but will join up with you and Bob ASAP.

Steve

Will and Buchshot---you guys set yourself for another really bad joke. Be ready. We have had some last minute changes on entrants and "THE ALL AMERICAN TEAM" has added some "replacement drivers". Added to the team are John Otto, Mike Laing Rick Doane and the famous Mike Schindler. The IMPBA stage has been set to really give them evil guys another whooping. Buckshot--I may leave my twin on the bench after seeing that video. Be safe on all your travels. See you in Hobart.

Now now Stu -- didn,t your mama ever teach you to repect your elder,s -- take it easy on this old man ya hear? lol

Henry

Well I see the ALL AMERICAN TEAM has all the "Big Guns" aimed at us "EVILE NAMBA TEAM" ! LOL :p I think we scared you guys last year with that "close" score, it was about a 2 to 1 margin :lol: {us being 1} :wacko:

Our team captain has a new name "MAD MAN MARK GRIM" The reason is, He said "15 boats No Problem"!!! All going in the back of his P/U with a camper shell <_< along with all of the support equipment. Your nuts I said , it will never fit ! We had 11 boats in there last year & it was stuffed. Trust me he says. Well 4hrs later Tyler, Henry & I can't believe its all in there,Mark says never had a doubt :) You have to understand these are not all small boats. 1 T boat, 2 scales ,1 whiplash, 3 sport 40's, 2 gas riggers, 2 60 riggers, 1 80 rigger, 2 40 riggers & 1 20 rigger all are together, not apart. Mark & Kim are on there way, O Ya with 2 dogs & a cat !!!

Don :)

"People Fuel" Its in there ! :p Just talked to "Mad Man" told me he got another gas rigger in the back for a total of 16 !!!!! :blink:

Don :)

Jerry

Try 16 boats in a suitcase.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Back