Midwest scale championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entries for our spring race, the Midwest Scale Shootout will open on our site tomorrow at noon! Limit to 160 boats then I will fill heats after that. I have had to also cut a couple of our lower entry classes from the past as well. If there's 5 or more people interested in having those classes back and I haven't hit my boat count I'll consider adding them back in.

If you have any questions just comment on this post and tag Jeff Austin.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 20240204_165653.jpg
    20240204_165653.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Hey Wes and the Ellet gang.

The Riptide crew is again very much looking forward to your race. It's our locked in go to destination. And you can count on any of us to help with the race. Just got to let us know what to do and when.

Doug

Hey Wes and the Ellet gang.

The Riptide crew is again very much looking forward to your race. It's our locked in go to destination. And you can count on any of us to help with the race. Just got to let us know what to do and when.

Doug
You guys are awsome! Can you pit boss, run the retrieve boat, and call the race for us? 😁 just kidding....not really......maybe......not.

Race Entries finally compiled and here's how our spring race will go down. We have NEVER come close to 40 heats before so thank you for sure but this will be a true test of time for us as a club to get it all in. That being said, I'm sorry to the D Mono guys but I just won't be able to add anything to this lineup this year based on the size it already is.

I do, however, have some opening to fill out heats in quite a few classes which I will post the numbers in the comments of this post.
If anyone would like to join those classes please comment on this post and I'll get you added. If anyone is planning on dropping (especially in a class that is full) please let me know as soon as you know.

Cheers Boaters!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1709296320318.jpg
    FB_IMG_1709296320318.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 6
As a thanks to all the interest in our race we sprang for a brand new CMB EVO 45 to raffle off! Every paid entrant has a chance to win!
(There could be something more in the mail as well...we'll have to wait and see)

Attachments

• 20240219_092346.jpg
    20240219_092346.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Race Entries finally compiled and here's how our spring race will go down. We have NEVER come close to 40 heats before so thank you for sure but this will be a true test of time for us as a club to get it all in. That being said, I'm sorry to the D Mono guys but I just won't be able to add anything to this lineup this year based on the size it already is.

I do, however, have some opening to fill out heats in quite a few classes which I will post the numbers in the comments of this post.
If anyone would like to join those classes please comment on this post and I'll get you added. If anyone is planning on dropping (especially in a class that is full) please let me know as soon as you know.

Cheers Boaters!
Should be a Great Event!!

Are you still feeding us 🍕 on Saturday nite for putting up with James and Matt. Asking for a friend

Thanks for all you do,it's funny a small club steps up to do its part by hosting a race and soon you wish some would stay home because the race has bloomed almost out of control. We will help any way we can don't be afraid to ask.

Not gonna lie, I couldn't get home fast enough from Matt's Super Bowl party to close entries. I opened it before I left and couldn't believe the rate that it filled. I really hope we have good weather to keep it moving.

Back