Here is a laugh!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcBPman

Ok so Nitrous Systems are great for your v8 350 car motor when you want some great top end with instand HP right? But with that whole system of like a 250 shot nitrouse kit it makes your motor spin almost an extra 1000rpms, causing more pressure in the moter and heat. This will blow head gaskets and pistons right through the hood. I've seen it, its not pretty. Ok so here is the deal. NX makes this http://www.nitrousexpress.com/Pages/rc_n2o.htm its whole desing is simple and looks like it works right? Well just out of curiosity who thinks this thing works on these NITRO motors, like a ops, cmb, nov, mac and the 21's that can reach 40,000 rpm's and close to 3 hp? Who thinks that the piston and crank rod will just shater like its does when they over heat?

O and this other company has designed a so called super charger that increases the air intake from 50-200%. Ok here is the link to buy these as well http://www.rbinnovations.com/catalog/produ...b52a54a5cb74e21 Now who believes that these will increase any HP or even has seen one on a motor?

This is just some what bazzar to me considering how much damage nitrous, turbos, and super chargers can do to real race engines.

Let me know what you think and if you will ever see these hop ups apearing in these already fast marine motors.

nos can not make an engine run hotter its not flamable it really cools the engine but at the same time it ups your comp ratio my self i think all these new hop up toys are for guys that have to much money and whant to look cooler lol

Boaters,

These systems do work,but you have to be able to work with tuned pipes to get the most out of them.

Bob Kensill has a RB Innovations one on a outboard and it works well. You will just have to play with

the set up more. :lol:

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

Well i think i will stick to the high performace engines that are already amazing in performace and tune them perfectly. But if anyone ever goes and straps a any of this stuff on would love to see some pictures.

Latest posts

Back