• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RoadRunner Copy & CMB .67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kip Tullos

Guys - I have a 60 RoadRunner copy and a CMB .67 for sale - Most of my money has gone into the refurbishment of the CMB - new bearings, wrist pin, needle bearings, new carb, new head screws, new Sleeve and piston, new CMB Fat Pipe (you can see where I'm headed) etc etc etc ... I'd like $275 for all of it plus shipping and paypal fee (4%) The CMB currently has a modded sleeve (no Idea who did it) that you can run til in need of the new set - or mod the new one...(That was Stu's advice) I bench ran after installing everything - started right up - that's it - have never had on the water - will need new engine mounts - the motor doesn't line up perfectly with the shaft... I think that's it - ask any and all questions - I have about 10 pics I can email ([email protected]) When did it get so difficult to upload pics here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kip, Is it a Greenie and would be willing to split things up? I'm shy a 67 and know someone in FL that might be interested also.

Sorry - its a gold head with the new black and red throttle arm carb - Will be willing to split

Pictures sent out to those that requested so far - thanks - Kip

Keen on the boat less motor. If someone in the States wants the motor and motor parts for the cost of shipping the boat to Australia, please let me know!

Looks like Derrick flaked - Motor and Pipe and all that come with it back up for sale - Let me know if you need pictures of CMB .67 and Fat Pipe - Kip

Back