Help in HTB hull repair

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aldana

Hi Guys, i need your help to repair my damage hull, :( , my HTB290 have a big cracks on right side of sponsor before crash with another dead tunnel in my last race, i want repair it, but i want know some things

which material is used to bind upper deck with low hull?

I´ll cut it to repair from inside with Pazer PT-40 polyester resin and 2oz. fiber cloth, it is compatible with my HTB hull resin?

Thanks for your suggestions

Cristian

P.D.: at least win the race :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The material that I use to join the deck and hull is 404 West systems that is added to Vinyl Ester resin. This is the same resin that the boat is made of. I use enought of the 404 the thicken it up and then add a small amount of white gel to it to give it the white color. The boat is made of two layers of 6oz. cloth.

Let me know if I can be of any other help to you.

Mark

Thanks Mark, yesterday opened the the crash section of sponson and begin repair from inside, congratulations for inside job and flotation material is the same as the Great performance of your boats.

I´ll see a 404 West systems products to make the same bind of this section of the hull.

Cristian

Latest posts

Back