• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Used and Cheaper .45 tunnel Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aldana

Hi Guys, I wanted a used in good shappe and LOW price .45 Tunnel hull ( Shaman, Hornet, HTB or XT460), maybe need repair or paint dont worry show me it to evaluate, Shipping in USA at ZC 33166, (NO International). Please sent me a PM.

Thanks and sorry my bad english

Cristian

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys, I wanted a used in good shappe and LOW price .45 Tunnel hull ( Shaman, Hornet, HTB or XT460), maybe need repair or paint dont worry show me it to evaluate, Shipping in USA at ZC 33166, (NO International). Please sent me a PM.

Thanks and sorry my bad english

Cristian
There is no such things as a good used cheap tunnel hull! This is how it goes:

Cheap price = a Prather Lap Cat, or a destroyed modern hull, or an oil soaked and rotten modern hull.

Decent price = a Leecraft needing to be stripped and repainted and other TLC.

Moderate price = an HTB 360 with stress cracks and no engine or radio gear.

Have to hide the cost from wife or girlfriend price = new Shaman, Hornet, Lynx, HTB 360 new old stock.

Must rob savings account price = Warhead!

Now you can decide what your looking for! lol lol lol

James Beasley

So Friend, these days I want to return my project 7.5cc but I'm a bit poor for the output of the divorce, so I must adjust to the opportunities and friends LOL but I am sure that tomorrow i go for a new warhead and will not hide the cost! thanks :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back