heading to kalamazoo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ya, & a ghostly figure looming over our shoulders........... :eek:

Propjockey!!!!

LOL!!!!

Prop jockeye sorry i just sent your check out my bills were left in my truck i thought my wife mailed them out ,went to my pond today opened up my center councle and there they were. There in the mail now :eek: along with my house payment the most important one ,of course it's my falt they were left in there,you should know about that if your married :-X buy the way boats ran @#$%ie, hope i get some good help this week in kalzoo. :)

Just in case anyone needs the map, I pulled this from the old thread.

Dale, I see that your login is still broke, that's a bummer :(

June_14_site.gif

Mike DuPuis called last night and he is over with the Strep throat so he is coming. I haven't gotten his Aeromarine Cat done, he is getting more parts for it, but he is stopping by to pick up his 3.5 OB tunnel this week so that I will have one less boat to tote along. I e-mailed Tom Low, another OB boater but haven't heard back from him yet.

Ron i,v tried to log in everytime im here ,no luck ???,how many tunnel guys are there going to be any idea for this weekend,hopefully i wont get lost iv got Wade swatzells cell phone # so ill be caling when i get close,See you all there who's got a radar gun to bring we need bragging wrights when this is over for something to chat about.

It looks like we'll have enough 3.5 tunnels to hold a race if we can get them all on the water at the same time. We'll have more than I've seen at the District races last year.

I e-mailed Dave Homer last night to see if he can at least show up. The people that were in here a long time ago might remember him.

A friend of mine is planning on coming down with a FG Tom's Cat - 3.5 mod style. :D So it does appear that we could have a 'un-sactioned' race! ;D We will be heading out for the Mich. road trip tomorrow. Might end up going to Rivertown on Friday to test out the Solutions.. Her's has yet to be fired up..

Oh yea, just what we need... PJ's spirit over our heads :p :p ;) ;)

Pics of the two Solutions... MikeP... Sorry man, didn't do your PT system justice. :-[ Nothing wrong with the process, just the idiot doing it. :p I'll get it corrected after this vacation.. ;)

I want to put my 3.5 CMB OB on a CAT, So i hope that cat is there so i can see it.

I have that BYRDs boat V-hull/tunnel boat, took it all apart, wasnt thinking could of had everyone help set it up, about 1/4 throttle it wants to porpose to much, ITS FREAKING HAIRY at 1/2 throttle. Maybe next time we all do this if i am still messing with it.

;D Got the parts they should be fine ,i still need a rod for a 7.5 maybe someone on here has one to bring to kalzoo,The piston fits real good in the sleeve seams new, Thanks for shipping them,check should be there in a couple days.

You Ohio guys, If you want a GOOD PRIME RIB, On the way home, get off the toll way and go into LYONS OHIO. Place called the Lyons den, the best prime rib you will ever have. I beleive its right in town off of 120.

Not 100% sure, but i think its 120.

there QUEEN cut makes outbacks KING look skimpy.

Just letting you guys know.

What part of toledo do you live in??

I was born and raised there. Now in the windy city.

Weekend home in Coldwater Mi.

Als hobby in elmhurst Il.

Has Red Max 40% for 24 a gal.

IF any one needs some let me know.

they have 60% dont know the price.

Ron,

I have O'Donnell fuel 65% and 50% they are selling

for $28 for the 50% and $31.00 for the 65% all are

gallon prices.Shipping is outrageous so I can make

arrangements to meet anyone hopefully.Your prop

shipped out today also.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Dale, I may have a 7.5 rod for ya.. Don't really know what's in my boxes anymore! But I'll take a look through to make sure they are not with what is being left.

Mark...

I got the weekend forecast for Saturday, 58 in the morning with a high of 81 and partly cloudy skies! The only problem is that this is Michigan and our forecasters aren't the best.

Thanks for the info Mark, you have an e-mail coming. BTW, how was the weather when you got home? I was coming back up from Fort Wayne going through Coldwater when I heard that they had Tornado warnings up in Howell.

Back