heading to kalamazoo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dale

Just wanting to no if everything is still going good for the kalzoo get together :D day, time , haven't seen any info lately. 6-14-03 still sat. Dale ,Toledo.

Dale, it sure is. What time did we want to meet? I was thinking at about 10:00 am, how does this sound for everyone else?

10:00 works for me ;D A buddy of mine should be coming down from Evart (Big Rapids area) to join in the fun...

I'm still in! Anyone else in the area is welcome to come on down to run what ya brung. Let's just hope for good weather, it's been weird up here every week. I'm heading up to Lansing this weekend to watch the electric boys race, I'll try to get some pix posted of that.

Here is an older shot at Spring Valley looking towards the entrance at the left rear of the pic.

So Far i am still in,

Just was looking at calander, Its the MIS race that weekend. So traffic might be heavy on 94.

Ron your input on this please

I know what 69 and 12 are like on race weekends.

and can you give a address or intersections so we can get maps and plan it??

;D 10:00 is good for i'll leave toledo at 8:00 someone please post some good directions ,or i'll go off the ones already posted they should be fine unless something has changed there.thanks can't wait for some tunnel action maybe someone can give a cell phone # for us people who get lost easy so i can call when i get close. ???

Coming out of Toledo, take I-475 into Michigan where it turns into I-75 and take it North to I-94 West. If you want to come up I-69 you can do that also. Go by my revised directions for coming from the East. Don't try the shortcut at Dundee, that would take you right by MIS and you certainly don't want that. The traffic going in and out of MIS is insane, worse than Chicago at rush hour. Saturday wouldn't actually be so bad with the Busch race going on, just be glad that we didn't plan this on a Sunday! We'll be expecting you at around 11:00 AM then. If you have any problems, call Wade on his cell phone or call my house at the number on the other posting.

The pond is in pretty good shape this time of year, later on it gets weed-choked bad! If you look closely at the picture, you can see that it is shallow for a ways out before it drops off but not too shallow that you can't launch from shore.

Hey guys, really crappy news and I'm in a bind. I was just out at the Store and saw a poster in a neighboring one. The Vicksburg Car Show is scheduled for the same day as the Fun Run. Basically, they fill the Streets around the 'burg with Street Rods and Antique cars for Friday night and Saturday. I had promised Karen that I would work at the Store on Saturday because they are going to be swamped with work. This puts me between a rock and a hard place! I'll figure out something but it won't be easy.............

Ron!!! that sucks!! > :( maybe you could stay until noon at least. I myself have to leave by 2:00pm, but I will be at the pond by 10:00 am. That give me 4hrs to play!!

Priorities ,think about all us guys comming to have fun we should rank right on top. ;D

The 'burg gets so packed that Karen and Tom are spending the night in the Store. My other sister lives close by so that I can park at her house and walk to the Store. I was hoping to display #1 in the window on top of some Laser cut parts but that got shot down too when we run it. I might be able to stay for a few hours until I head out. It's going to be a long day.

i say maybe we can do it for a few hours on sat. and maybe a few hours on sunday or just wait untill sunday guys..

also keep this in mind

Eric. : :)

Hey, I just got an email from Scott VanSlooten with the Grand Rapids Area Wave Runners; He wanted to know what this "fun days" ;D was all about & wanted to know if he could go. He isn't running any boats right now, but wants to come help out & hang out with fellow boaters.

I asked him to invite the rest of the club. This might go from a "bunch" to a "whole bunch" of boat nuts!

:p

Back