heading to kalamazoo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great maybe someone can get my htb360 to stop hopping ,skipping,and jumping on the water. :'( or maybe ill leave it at home and just bring my other two, maybe my old lapcat :)

Bring it along and maybe we can get it handling right. It could be as simple as the motor being a little too high, maybe not. I haven't heard anything yet from the Gas burners from around Holland yet, maybe that's where Scott heard about us. I have one more coming from Paw Paw if I get his boats ready, there are 2 of his in my basement. I'm trying to get hold of another in Galesburg with some tunnels.

It looks like I'll be bringing 4 boats to the Lake. The HH .12, the Speedmaster 21, the Grey Thunder and my 7.5 tunnel. The last one I had starting trouble with, I couldn't fill the fuel cell. Yup, it was one of Grimmy's tanks. The problem I found out was not there but a GS Racing 90 degree pressure fitting on the pipe that was plugged. It's going to be a truckload with Leakin' Lena the retrieve boat stuffed in there too! If I run out of space, there's always the trailer.

Hope for good weather, we've been getting rain just about every weekend. It's supposed to rain again tomorrow and I'm going to the Fort Wayne race.

;D ;D Wife and I will have four boats also.. 2 Solutions WOF's and 2 3.5 WOF's.. ;D ;D CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Scott and his son are coming down. He is supposed to bring some boats along but he won't be driving. He is going to have some more eye surgery done again soon and can't see too well right now. We still have his brain to pick! Maybe I can get my wife Brenda to show up knowing that another woman will be there. She's done some racing but it's been a while. It might be what she needs to get the bug again. I'm busting my butt trying to get another friends boat done also so he might show up. He is down with Strep throat now so he can't talk.

Ron, yea, get the wife out there.. Mine loves to run just as much as I do.. She's never raced, heck I've only raced boats twice.. Don't ask :-[ As stated, we will have four boats: two hers, two mine.. 12 more hours of work and I'm outta there for 2 weeks!!

Been chatt'n with Scott V a little bit.. Trying to remember those GRAWR that were at the 93 race. Faces, yea, names forget it...

Y'all don't forget to pack the cameras and film...us less fortunate souls would like to see what we missed. ;)

PJ.. don't worry about that... :D :D We have a HI8 camcord and a dig cam with a 128meg stick! Believe it can handle somewhere around 780 standard size pictures... These will have to wait until were back home and on our computer thou :p

Mark.

Well I’m going to bring 1 & 1/2 boats!! ??? My HH12 is still only 1/2 done :'( , but I thought I would still bring it along. I will also bring my camcorder & dig camera. I could probably have them posted within a day or 2 after.

Originally I thought I would have to leave at 2:00, but it looks like I should be ably to stay a lot longer ;D

I can't believe it is going to be next weekend!! Time sure does fly!

What? No swamp buggy? Are you leaving the boys at home? If you need some parts for that I have a bunch of Cox .049 motors in the basement.

Ron, Yup, leaving the boys at home. I forgot about that one! I might just bring it along as well. It is slow, but kind of cool, you can run over all kinds of floating sticks with it & she keeps on going!!

I got back from Fort Wayne a little while ago and got some more stuff so that I'm better prepared. Phil's Hobby Shop was there so I got some 50% nitro for under $22.00 a gallon and Mark Sholund is making me a new prop for the HH .12 that I'll have well before the weekend. It's a good thing that I left the checkbook home, I could have easily dumped a lot more than I had in my pocket! I didn't know if you needed fuel yet or not, Phil's had up to 65% there.

Where is Phill's? Next tim I am there visiting my wife's family, I might have to make a stop!

I think i am going to be bringing a .21 Ducer, and my .80 twn craft.

and hope to leave ;) with more info on the HH.12 and in the back of my mind, WANTING ONE.

No idea where they are. They must not have been too far from the pond, they had to make several runs back to the Store to get more things for the racers. Check in a phone bok when you get down there. The prices that they had at the race were race specials. Wait until I tell you how cheap he will sell us plugs for! Not in here though.

Phil has 2 stores. The first one will have the majority of boating equipment. The second one will have more car/hobby type stuff.

Phil's Hobby Shop

1722 Lake Ave, Fort Wayne, IN 46805

Phone: (260) 426-5056

Phils Hobby Shop

3112 N Clinton St, Fort Wayne, IN 46805

Phone: (260) 471-1340

Mike

Thanks Ron for the good directions.

Is anyone have any idea how many are going to be there??

Sure seems like ahell of alot comming.

Well it looks like I am going to bring 2 of my friends’ boats for diagnostics. He has a Dumas Scarab with an 11cc K&B that has never run right, & a 3.5cc OB tunnel that likes to stall at top end. So I told him I would be glad to bring them along to see what everyone thought.

As far as how is going, lets list

1. Ron Olsen & his son Eric

2. me; Wade Swatzell

3. OBnut & his wife

4. Dale & his son Michael

5. nitrotoys

6. Scott VanSlooten & his son

7. maybe some of the GR Wave Runners

8. Maybe some guys Ron knows in the K-zoo area

It looks like at least 10 of us for sure

Have I missed anyone?

Back