heading to kalamazoo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dale,

When I get your/Wade vid, I'll convert to CD and send off to MikeP.. Cy has already sent two and believe one if not two on the way. I'm hope'n to get at least my Solution out this weekend. :D If it does make it out, I'll get something in j/mpg formats.

Mark..

OB Nut Racing: How does this camera work again? :D

Thanks for the Vids! I'm downloading the 3rd one now. Very good quality.

Now I've got to see if my pipe mods are going to get that thing faster.

Kalamazoo. This space for Rent. :)

yeah... i got 4 total but i don't know hwo to put them on the server... maybe ob nut can do that for you guys

Here are a couple. You might have to do a "save as" to get them.

Thanks Dale for getting these videos

These are of Nitrotoys 90 powered Twincraft I believe. This one is of my hydro flipping & ObNuts tunnel flipping right after.

http://wmswatzell.home.comcast.net/flips.mpg

http://wmswatzell.home.comcast.net/NitroTo...twincraft-2.mpg

Flips, I didn't see no stink'n flips... ;D

Mark

OB Nut Racing: Better than seeing fly'n pigs! :D

I haven't had a change to really look yet. I have been trying to get things in place to finish my HH12

ObNut, YA,YA I know. : :) I missed named it. I meant to have the video of my hydro & your tunnel flipping.

Cy, maybe Wade could help you get them posted. The one that you sent Eric would be nice in here. I haven't a clue on how to post jpegs or mpegs, this 'puter can't do that yet that I know of.

yeah... it takes me a while to do uploads, cable is prohibitivly expensive and dsl's not in the available... darn apts.... but i could always give a disk to somebody in the area, or if somebody tells me how i could take my puter to my friends and steal some of his bandwidth :D been meaning to do that anyways

which video were you talking about? i've already sent 3, 4ths on the way

hey wade, have you ever asked eaglecrest? i think thats the name of the place it's on the corner of leonard and east beltline? i know i used to sail there, it's not huge but might not be bad to use to get some settings dialed in

I haven't talked to anyone yet about finding a pond. I will keep that one in mind when I do though.

Back