Nitro engine gaskets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Woody

Supporting Member
I have seen this question come up a few times and have seen the suggestions for solutions.... "The gaskets on my end plates fell apart when I took the engine apart. Where can I buy new gaskets?".... Before I go any further, I want to say I have no connection to this company and I do not benefit in any way by posting this. I have purchased these items to try on my engines and that is the extent of my knowledge of said business. I came across this website a few days ago and thought I would give them a try. They advertise that if they don't have it they will make it. The gaskets look good and Tomorrow afternoon I will try a set on my OS Max 46 VRM.
Anyway, just thought I would pass on the info to those that still run nitro. BTW, I bought gaskets for OPS, OS, and PICCO marine engines and everything was in stock and shipped quickly.
20240509_202149(1).jpg20240509_202132(1).jpg

I unbolted the disc end of a recently purchased Picco 80 EXR and because they looked close, I slipped one of the crankcase gaskets for the OPS 67 engine on and found they were a perfect fit.
The communication and service are great. I had a minor issue with the fit of a set of gaskets for an OS 46 VRM. I sent an email to the company and Rich replied right away. I took pictures to help explain what was wrong. Rich said he had not heard of a fitment issue with that engine but said he would send complete sets to replace what I had ordered slightly resized at no charge. When they arrived the gaskets fit great.

Attachments

• 20240516_125617.jpg
    20240516_125617.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240516_125558.jpg
    20240516_125558.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 0
Back