Grim Oh Grim Where Could You Be?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't bashing Mike I have met him and he is a stand up guy. I was trying to point out that a person with superior driving skill can make up for speed. To finish first you first must finish. Mike is obviously a great driver along with great set up knowledge you would find that combo tough to beat in any erea of the country.Greg

I agree on the setup knowledge of Mike Z...

Last year he came with a very nicely looking D-tunnel to the races, hasn't seen water and guess what...That thing ran arounfd the course like clock, not the fastest, but very steady.............

Yep only a few guys are able to do that, and Mike is one them

ronald.
This year he better be fast too....................................... :D

Danget.. dang Tunnel Mafia trying to put the scare on me.. again..

I AINT SCARED..

Just don’t tell the head boss (Johno the water shark) I said that!

Grimracer

Danget.. dang Tunnel Mafia trying to put the scare on me.. again..
I AINT SCARED..

Just don’t tell the head boss (Johno the water shark) I said that!

Grimracer
Thats what I like about you, NEVER any backing down.......Hope all is well with you and the Bossman in IL. Godfather and Guido (AKA Hearl) the killer pimp and Fingers (AKA Britton) are all well.

The old saying stands.In order to be the man, you got to BEAT the man. We all just wanna be like Mike..........

Peace Out Brother..

Randy

OS - 5 OZ in the radio box

KB - 3/4 per tip

Larry,

Look for them this spring. Sorry i dont have a date

Grim

If you pay attention and ever talk to Mike on driving you will learn a lot. Going fast vs control and making it to lap 6. Have to say he has helped us win some races that we may have lost before. You won't see a GPS out on the course with you. It's a great tool but at the end of the day points win races. When in doubt Jay and I always revert to WWMD (what would Mike do)As for set up just tell the truth and everyone will think your sandbagging and not believe you anyway. The good racers don't need to sandbag and really want everone's "A-game".

Mic
Mic speaks the truth. At the TCMBC races in sport tunnel the slowist boat had the most points for the year!
Years ago the most winningest 60 Hydro High Point Champion driver in the history of District 9 told me he only aims for seconds and thirds and usually plenty of first find there way in there as well. Like I said his name is on that trophy more times than everyone else.

Could someone explain what your using to measure your degree's once you get the boat/motor on a flat set up board and where you start first? Thanks!

John

I use a Robart incidence meter for airplanes first take a reading on the board then on the cav plate. Greg

Larry, they are usually the same anyway (for 3.5's) unless you somehow bent the cavplate

Only changes are

1.5deg neg

1440 back cut 17deg cup to 3.3

center of bullet .150" above setup board (might have to go higher if the prop is not quite right)

NO PIPE.. sorry..

this will net you around 47mph on a SS motor as well as a properly setup 8907

Grimracer
Please tell me.

Where can I get hold of a ready made, modified propeller like the one you are mentioning here?

Thanks

jelys

Only changes are

1.5deg neg

center of bullet .150" above setup board (might have to go higher if the prop is not quite right)

NO PIPE.. sorry..

Grimracer
Please tell me.

Where can I get hold of a ready made, modified propeller like the one you are mentioning here?

Thanks

jelys
+1 I'm also looking.

My VS1 is a great boat, my first try at racing.

Only changes are

1.5deg neg

NO PIPE.. sorry..

Grimracer
Please tell me.

Thanks

jelys
+1 I'm also looking.

My VS1 is a great boat, my first try at racing.
Mark sholund at props 4 u will make you one.

keith

Latest posts

Back