Greensboro Dist#12 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dick Loeb

Had a great time thanks to the great gang at that race,Mudbug,Mike Byers,the girls that keep us fed,Don Magurn,an Terry Munn showing waterbaby proper dunking Carol Loeb waterbaby.... Thanks again Dick Loeb :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was good to see everyone again, good cookin by Mrs. Mudbug and good racin, thanks for the lesson Deryl.

mb

What a fun weekend Jim Skelton and I had. It is always good to see my North Carolina friends and the friends we race with. Terry Munn and his lovely wife came down from Canada and we got to spend some time with them which was special. I hope they enjoyed their time in the states as we enjoyed having them here. As usual, the Piedmont club put on a good show for everyone and they also make sure that you don't go home hungry! Thanks to everyone that made it a great weekend for all of us. I feel like I'm getting "back in the saddle" again with the little boats and I need to thank all of the Richmond gang for all of their help and support. Put this race on your calendar for next year.

Dick Tyndall

We had a lot off time to reflect on our drive home and we both really injoyed our vacation and the hospitality of the PTPT crowd as well as meeting and making new friends and the fellow racers were very nice.Special thanks would have to go to Dick and Jim who treated us like Family as well as pitted for me and helped me out.The dinner we had with Jim and Dick was outstanding as was the japanese steakhouse that Mike had arranged...

Also Robin for the help fixing the wood whiplash and the patch up repairs so i could finish the race.

Very cool bunch of guys

We made it home today around 4:30 the round trip was 3331 miles which included some detours for vacation stuff and site seeing.

It was great to see everyone again and get back into racing again. The hospitality and food was great. Special thanks to Mrs. Mudbug for all the cookin' and thanks to Blaise for BBQ on Friday. Hope you found your boat pal! :unsure:

It was nice to meet our new freinds Terry & Jen Munn. We had fun boating and dining with you guys! Please come back to visit with us . Many thanks to my Pit Man Dick Tyndal for keeping me off the bouys and all my friends in Richmond for all their help over the winter as well. Now let's GO RACIN' BOYS!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a lot off time to reflect on our drive home and we both really injoyed our vacation and the hospitality of the PTPT crowd as well as meeting and making new friends and the fellow racers were very nice.Special thanks would have to go to Dick and Jim who treated us like Family as well as pitted for me and helped me out.The dinner we had with Jim and Dick was outstanding as was the japanese steakhouse that Mike had arranged...

Also Robin for the help fixing the wood whiplash and the patch up repairs so i could finish the race.

Very cool bunch of guys

We made it home today around 4:30 the round trip was 3331 miles which included some detours for vacation stuff and site seeing.

Terry,

Brenda and I had a great time meeting and dining with you and Jen Saturday as well. You two are some fine folks for being north of the border and are welcome to come down any time again!! For a relatively new racer you did very well even with some shaky hands on the drivers stand. I did my best to keep you calm and give you the best info to settle you down and as each lap went along it seemed that you became more comfortable. I had fun with that a lot! We hope that you both can make it down to Charleston some time for the Fall Nationals, one of the very best races anywhere in the country.

John & Brenda

Last edited by a moderator:
Back