Go Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
I will be placing a new order soon. Let me now if you need anything.

Go will be making changes to the port timing on the 5 and 7 port engines. I have asked them to do this and they have agreed to do this. The 5port inboard engines will be around 170 exhaust 130 intakes. These engines should have good torque for the sport boater. The 7 port inboard will have the exhaust at 182 and 130 on the intakes. This engine should work well for us racers that like RPM.

Look for more good things to come from Go engines soon. They have been working with me on some projects that will be a great addition to there marine line.

Mark

Mark, Very good on the numbers. Now, if you could just get them to tighten up that head space abit (of course, once the shims are removed) they would be a hot rod right out of the box. I like the numbers on the stock button, and with those new timing numbers, its **** near ready to rock. Open up the induction timing 10* and call it a day. Shorten the pipe up, and let her scream. Great news pal.

Rodney, I have asked them if they would make a change to the squish also. We will see if it will happen when the new engines get here.

Mark

Going to need a piston sleeve and rod assembly for the parts motor i got from you a little while back.

Let me know some $$ figures

Bryan

We will have one in 2 20 sport hydros and my son will have one in is 20 mono. We will see what they camn do as soon as the water gets softer up here on the tundra. :D We will post some video as soon as we can.

we already know what they can do Miss H. I have a video on here somewhere. If I make it up there again this year (hoping!!) my PT sport 20 has one in it also. Its runs "ok" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on up Rodney it will be the ptgo show!!!

Heres the go vid sorry for the derail Lighty

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodney beat me with his GO 5 port at the MN state championship race. I was running a fast 5 port NOVA both hulls were Phil Thomas sport 20. It was a great race and the GO had a bit on the NOVA. I have Lights to thank for borrowing Rodney a part. (thanks bro :angry: )

GREAT races and TIMES!!! :D :p :D

Tim Leyde

I am all sold out right now. I should have some in the near future. They could be factory direct. :eek: Oops did I say that?

Sorry,

Mark

Back