Go Boltz

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typical up 3-0 and now you talk sh#t.
RRReally, who started this thread ?? I really hope your joking because if not you KNOW the response from me little r .........

Oh wait, your team is long gone -
default_sleep.png
My team long gone, not yet. Rangers fan here. All my post on the Bolts were positive. No fair weather fan here.
default_sleep.png
Now we can have some real fun little a..........
default_wink.png
All respect for ya Rrray- Rangers are tough, gonna be a good series. YOU KNOW - I was rooting for the Caps
default_tongue.png

Hey wait- Premo is alive too
default_ohmy.png
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight THUNDER alley will go nuts.But my fear is TB playing back up hockey. They fall into this play not to lose Crap. That's what NYR did, got served on a 3-5 advantage power play....

You nailed it- Bout a mile from our house
default_wink.png

Looking to the north, south of Ballast Point ....

Surge protectors required
default_huh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's go Rangers! I want my Stanley cup Final. Which if you can believe it, the Black Hawks & Rangers have never met in a Final. Look it up. Too bad I think the Ducks are the best of the 4. But " that's why they play the games!"

Daymmm son, 19 goals in two games combined, and neither one of these two goalies are slouches
default_blink.png

6-5 is a baseball final score -

This one will go 7 - I hate to say
default_sleep.png

Here we go again, strap the belts on tight - this one is gonna be killer. The Rangers are hungry and the Boltz are at home= imho-

A low scoring hard fought game
default_cool.png

This has been a great series so far, I see it going 7 .

Every other game... going seven games is the thought of many here. NY, TPA, back to NY.

Win 5

Flop 6 at home

Win 7

Anaheim is the war. Blackhawk have their hands full...

Every other game... going seven games is the thought of many here. NY, TPA, back to NY.

Win 5

Flop 6 at home

Win 7

Anaheim is the war. Blackhawk have their hands full...
Carnac two for two.....Friday at MSG, the arena, not what makes cats taste like chicken....

Back