Fun Run Oct 18th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehehe just found out what tony packo's is going to have to stop.... ;)

-Klinger Rocks!-

Cy, sure I want to do the 12 hydromite. Only problem is i am way to busy at work to have any time to work on it right now. Probably work on it a little after we slow down. maybe after Christmas. ;D

Dale, sounds great!! let us know when you get things set up.

Ya cant go to toledo without getting a Tony packos hot dog, there chilli sauce is the best.

and i think i am ready, Just need to keep them from blowing up is all.

NT

I'm not quite ready, I need a few new glow plugs, & fuel. I also need to put my boats back together, but that is very simple matter.

OB Nut, is your offer still good to bring some extra fuel with you? I've got an order for you if it is. I’ll email you the specifics.

Wade, don't worry about either, I just got 2 dozen plugs and I have plenty of fuel. What do you need, 30, 40, 50 or 60%? Got it all. I've got one bottle of who-knows-what that you are welcome to, a mixture of several different brands and percentages.

Wade,

if ya don't do the Ron fuel deal, let me know.. Yea, I still plan on heading down to Wildcat and pick up some fuel for Mary and myself.

Mark...

does anybody have any good tape that will hold my fuel tank in? if so can i get some from you in oct? mine seems to come apart the minute a drop hits it, even though its supposed to be waterproof :(

Cy

Have you tried Velcro?

I use Scotch Velcro (I think you can even get it at the grocery store) that way I can shift my CG a little easier. I use denatured alcohol to clean both surfaces before applying the Velcro. It works great for me and its fuel resistant (fuel resistant is code for Not Fuel Proof). The edges curl up after a season, so I usually have to re-apply it once a year.

KB

Now get back to work
whip.gif

;D

Cy, get some Shoe-Goo, Goop or look around the fish store for some sealant, that should hold it in place. Now get back to work! ;D

BTW, headin' East this weekend to Rochester Hills for the last District race of the season. It's supposed to be cold and rainy.

The 60% is what Craig couldn't take back to Oz with him. The 40% was door prizes at the Internats.

Ron. I'll be happy to use your supplies!! ;D

Ob nut, i have a friend that has requested a gal of 60% if you wouldn't mind. Let me know what it costs,, & i will let him know.

Wade,

You have a friend?? :eek: Do they admit it in public? ;) :D ;D Just ribb'n ya... My so called friends don't! :p

Anyway, a gallon of 60% will be hard to do.. Unless they want the 65%.. They have 45% then 65%.. They don't list prices on their site.

Will do.. Most likely be going down there next week.. I'll give em a shout first. Looks like they may be out of town..

Mark

OB Nut Racing: I'm seeing the YG soon... 8)

65% would be great!! I would like a gal of 45% for my self as well for the spring. If I leave it unopened & in a dark cool place, it should be fine shouldn't it? ???

What type of sealant are you talking about ron? i got two types here right now... one i knowwould ruin the boat cause it's made to bond acrylic togeather, the other is more or less silicone caulk. do you think the caulk will hold?

The silicone might work, just keep it away from electronics. Now go feed the fishies! ;)

naw it won't hurt electronics @ all it's 100% pure marine safe.... used it to water proof my distributer cap before, as long as you keep it away from contact points it's all good

If I leave it unopened & in a dark cool place, it should be fine shouldn't it? ???
Wade, believe that would work. Just don't open the bottle.. I'll get a gal of 65 and 45 for ya then..

Mark..

Back