Fun Run Oct 18th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO sprinkle water on it, Hell just dunk it in the toliet on the plane and set it up on the sink then.

I was wondering what speed the gps goes to.

That cruiser does 75??? Was that down hill??

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mike,

Put that next to the tunnel and put it on e-bay ;D $1000 buy now shipping free!

NT,

don't tell "HER", but I've had that PT up to 90... going uphill!! :D And it's a non-turbo... ;D

Was just thinking, HOW IN THE HELL Am i going to get my boats all in the car?? That Insane takes up trunk and backseat. what will i do? **** small sports cars.

??? ??? ??? :- :- :- :-

Go down to U-Haul and get a cartop carrier! I've only got room in my truck for all of my stuff because I built a shelf in there. Boats on top and the support gear underneath and the open area in the back for the cooler. The trailer doesn't get hooked up unless it is at least an overnighter. I haven't decided on how many to bring along yet, maybe 4 right now. It depends on what I don't blow up by then!

I hear that about blowing up the boats by then.

alittle over a month away, and that could be trouble.

I will find a way to get at least 3 there.

Maybe leave the insane at home, dont want to ruin the nitro smell in the air with Klotz oil and gas..

;D ;D

Hopefully I won't be blowing up another engine soon! Tomorrow I'm heading up to Scott VanSlooten's to drop the Picco in the Microburst. I'll have him there holding my hand while we're putting it in at his house then going to some water who knows where to run it. I've got the truck loaded with I hope enough of whatever I'll need otherwise a trip to the LHS.

Wet Paint Racing, low cost videotape developing while you wait!

Well if its in Toledo ill be there for sure ;D every day a new person shows up at the pond with some kind of boat , no out riggers yet they might be a handful but we won't no till someone tryes. we got some weeds popping up about 15 feet out but once past them were fine thay haven't stoped us we had 8 guys sat. Bring your sea planes if you got one they fly them out here also. there a pickneck area and a swimming area also , might be a bit chilley for a dip.

any decent hotels in decent area around the $50/night near by? might just stay the night

I'll check into a place to stay theres places on rt 2 ,plus pleanty of reaturants, about five minuts away from the park. :)

cool... let me know, don't have any objections any place we really go, but any farther than cleveland would be a stretch right now

I will probably be staying in Detroit. my Wife & I have friends that live there. spend the night there & spend some time with them & then I & maybe my wife or my friend can head down on Saturday. ;D

So by conversation, Toledo it is???

Just give us some maps and easiest directions to there.

Toledo it is !!

Depending on when we finish running, we have two choices. Run late ;) :D ;D we'll stay in a hotel/motel somewhere near there. Finish early :p may head on home.

Dale, our non-member : :) , get us some directions, we be on our way.. :D Well, ok in a month :eek:

Mark

OB Nut Racing: I may be Bored At Work, but not at home!!!

Theres plenty of hotels around toledo. I dont care when and how long we run, if gets real late can stay somewhere in toledo, Have some family there. Prefer not to, but if all else fails. Or 1.5 to mich.

Sign in as guest and give us directions...... ;D

**** thats what 4 hours from GR??

NT

Toledo is about 3 to 3 1/2hrs from GR depending on Traffic. ;D Like i said, might stay in Detroit & hang out with some friends the night before.

Wade

congrats wade.... it depends on construction, i have amde it in 2.5 to 3 hrs without speeding too bad (75mph) depends on how fast the gf is comfortable with... and how much wind i want in my hair!

Hay guys we have a pond lined up ,were just trying to find a bigger one,were talking to the park rangers thursday to see if we can use the swimming pond on the 18th,and there's another pond about a mile up the road that we can also maybe use, one of our new boat guys runs there he said its got real good acsess all the way around so il let you know buy the weekend.we also picked up a retreveal boat so we are ready to have you guys here. Ill have directions this weekend.IF you guys have ever taken rt 2 to go to ceader piont youv gone right buy the maumee bay park 75s to 280 s get off at rt 2 exit its easy ill give you more info this week. were also going to get bouyes set up we will be there remember the more the merryerrrr. By the way the world famous Tony packo's is about 5 minuts away to get a good belly buster :-X

Got the car back and I got one thing to say!

Its time for a road trip guys....

to bad its in a month.... heheheh.... gutted exhaust.... rebuilt tranny, custom geared.... little work here and there on the motor.... lightened flywheel..... stiffened sprigs....new high flow feul pump, and injectors, remapped computer.... on the HONDA sigh to bad it's not a 72 cutlass convertable.... gee sounds like i might just bee doin a how fast can i get there road trip next month... just got it all back today sooooo we'll just have to see how long i can keep it togeather... or should i just put a flame job on it then put it on ebay with a note saying capable of 200 due to the MICROBUBLES Hehe KPH in very tiny print

neword on nearby hotels yet? I hear there is a resort nearby, but i am not spending more than it would take me in gas to get back Refuse to stay with my aunt and coboy dave in detroit.... sooo also GF wants to know if there are any good shoping centers nearby (in case she gets bored)

BTW mark race your littl PT.... 90 wow man suprised it's still in one piece (hehehe) sorry I am a mopar guy, but i just don't like those PT's

Wade - still want to do that .12 Hydromite???

-=Mike

Back