Fun Run Oct 18th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wswatzell

Ron Olsen & I were chatting last night & we were wondering if anyone has decided on a location for the "Fun Run" Toledo, or Coldwater. I know Dale would love it if we went to Toledo; he let me know that there are getting quite a few boaters in his area now. ;D

I dont know if there is a good spot in coldwater lake, The boats, and then there spots with weeds.

I have looked, and havent found a nice spot to run tunnels.

I am up for a trip to toledo, Hmmmmm whats in toledo?

I found a nice spot to run out here in Ill to run on a river, its about a hour west of chicago.

No need for a retreival boat, only waist deep.

NT

Heck, I don't know where : :) I only know when ;) As for Midwest water temps in Oct., I'll opt for the retrieval boat anyday! I'm bringing the RT boat anyway!

Mark

Well Dale seems pretty excited about us coming to Toledo. He says they have a radar gun & want us to bring what we got! Let’s make it Toledo then.

PJ, Dale emailed me last night & informed me that the 13yrs old kid turned out to be a 41yr old that he has already been helpping for the 3 to 4 months. ;D I'm sure he will be invited though.

I've since purchased a GPS unit and we can see if that radar gun is up to speed!!! If it comes back stating the BAW is doing 200 MPH, I'll go with that!!!! :D

13 to 41?? Thats the internet for ya.

what they wanted everyone to feel sorry for a 13 year old? Anyways, I have a GPS also, Infact, I had it with me on the last run.

OB NUT, I dont know your GPS, But mine only goes to 199, So looks like your boats got me beat by 1mph.

****, need to REWORK some motors. ;D

NT,

Believe we have the same unit - the yellow Garmin Etrex. :D Man, it only goes to 199?? :p What a shame.. I was getting ready to do a sell on E-Bay! ;) I could see the description now: Don't be "Bored At Work" when you can be doing 200+ MPH ;D ;D

Mark..

"...custom built to exceed the sound barrier, this boat will outrun any .90 sized rigger...unfortunately it's top speed has yet to be verified as my GPS only goes to 199 MPH...."

"Use Buy It Now and PayPal and shipping is on me!"

"This boat is so fast, it went past a twin .90 rigger like it was sitting still" :D

(in fine print, the twin was dead in the water! ;D)

Ah hell, I really dont know what speed it stops at.

Was giving you ****.

dont let your boss see the "bored at work" bit.

I want first bids on that 200mph boat.

well, it was going 75.3 MPH the other day... Then again, it was on the PT Crusier's dash.. No boat to be found... Boss is on vaca, but we all look out for one another....

I think it's time to raise the bar on ebay, I got my gps to display 600+ on a comerical jet. I could tape it to a hull sprinkle a little water on it and take a picture.

-MikeP

Latest posts

Back