Fun Junktion IMPBA SAW Event in Elizabeth City, NC March 15-17th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
March 15

to

March 17

ELIZABETH CITY, NC SAW Record Trial

OLD DOMINION MODEL BOATING ASSOCIATION

Timed event for 1/16 mile SAW to be held at Fun Junktion Park, 983 Simpson

Ditch Road, Elizabeth City, NC 27909. CLASSES: All IMPBA Nitro and FE classes.

Pre-registration is required, event starts when equipment is setup and working. The timing

equipment will be in operation as long as the weather permits for the duration

of the event. $25.00 flat fee to enter, run as often as time permits. NOTE:

Every evening at 4:00PM, only drivers whose boats have been within 5%

of the record during the event, or if you currently hold that record will be allowed to run on

the short list. CD: Ron Shaw (919) 697-1129 email Ron at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Done John. We can coordinate a meeting time for setup. Thanks.

I might come Thursday/Friday if the weather forecast looks good. May have to crank up the grill to warm up the Lipos. LOL

I might come Thursday/Friday if the weather forecast looks good. May have to crank up the grill to warm up the Lipos. LOL
Sounds great Chilli. Hopefully the weather will be on our side and the Lipos is all that needs warming!!!... ;)

You can post here for pre-registration or send me an email to [email protected]

Payments can be made during final registration at the site. You must present your valid IMPBA card to participate. Thanks.

Sorry Don. Its 15th-17th. Do I need to amend the form? Thanks for catching my mistake.

Sorry Ron, I'm out for SAWs. Cant get off work on Friday and too much family stuff going on during the weekend. Hope to see everyone at Oval Trials next month.

Sounds great Chilli. We will miss your "fast cat" at the SAWs. I will see you at the Ovals....... ;)

Awesome Ferrette!!! Should be a good time for all. I think I will bring a grill and cook some bratwurst for everyone.

Carolina Brauts?? :blink: ...... :lol:

Don doesnt eat sausage unless it's got fennel in it and is served with peppers and onions.

Hope you guys have great weather next weekend!!

th_flag_italy-1.gif

Carolina Brauts?? :blink: ...... :lol:

Don doesnt eat sausage unless it's got fennel in it and is served with peppers and onions.

Hope you guys have great weather next weekend!!
Chilli,

I'm disappointed in you. First you stand us up, then you talk about the main course!!!!!......lol. :D

Gonna be a great time. You are missing out. Sure you can't change your schedule????..... ;)

Sorry bro. Staffing is bad at work on Friday, I have to take my youngerst to his play on Saturday(while mom goes out of town) and I have OT on Sunday. I'll still try to get Friday off but it doesnt look good.

BTW- You said last year that we were doing ribs in Atlanta this July and I'm holding you to it.

Check your email Charles. :)

Back