Fuel Punps

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to use the Dave Brown pump and it worked great.  But after 2 hand surgeries and running 4 boats, one of which is a twin, an electric is a better option for me.  I like the manual gear pumps now because of the volume per crank,  I use them for my airplanes and heli's as well as when I go test with only a single boat.  

Wasn't Tim Jones doing something with the Slim line electric?  S2000???  Those used a similar system to the Dave Brown but smaller and with electric power.

Thanks,  John

I used to use the Dave Brown pump and it worked great.  But after 2 hand surgeries and running 4 boats, one of which is a twin, an electric is a better option for me.  I like the manual gear pumps now because of the volume per crank,  I use them for my airplanes and heli's as well as when I go test with only a single boat.  

Wasn't Tim Jones doing something with the Slim line electric?  S2000???  Those used a similar system to the Dave Brown but smaller and with electric power.

Thanks,  John
I have used the Slim 12volt electric (the type that screws on the jug) for many years with zero issues.

This is my setup on my 5 gallon VP racing fuels Jug. All I have to do is the fuel lines setup and it’s complete

158DD7EC-7D3D-40FE-B7E6-FA2ABF5699E9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo bro, I'd think twice about that!!!! That battery shorts and you got a bomb.
You mean a huge Molotov cocktail . Battery is not going there. Notice on the pump go long the wiring is ? Yeah battery goes somewhere else. The only reason it’s there is because that would be the battery I would use. I’m smarter than that lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back