• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - PowerMaster Nitro Fuel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Markese

Supporting Member
I've got several gallons of PowerMaster Nitro Fuel both 40 & 50%. Sealed / never opened 1 gallon cans. Will sell for $25-30/gallon. Local pick-up ONLY! I live in southern California. If you're in the greater LA area, this would be a GREAT deal for you.

Pete, if you lived on this sie of the country, I would be all over the 50%. I got a hold of a can of this stuff at the last race I was at and it is awesome fuel for sure. I had never run it before. Good luck with it.

~ James

James, PowerMaster 50% IS really good fuel. That's all I ever used, and I was always very pleased with both performance and engine wear. I can't believe no one here in southern California has contacted me regarding wanting to take this fuel off my hands. I paid $50/gal for it and I'm offering it for $30/gal!!

Okay how about $20/gal...call me at 661-944-3434 if you live in SoCal and want to jump on this killer deal. I've got 5 one-gallon cans to sell, and at $20/gal, buyer must take all 5 gallons.

Back