• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Assorted Fuel-50% & 55% NITRO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Lloyd

I have some assorted Nitro Fuel for sale. All has been properly stored and un-opened.

1 gal O'Donnell 50%

2 gal Wildcat 50%/18% oil

1 gal Maxy's 55%/20% Syn

5 gal Torco 55%

$20/gal or $150 for whole lot and local pick-up only or arrange for delivery in Washington State.

Will be in Moses Lake June 10-12 and Yakima July 22-25

Thanks,

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's still available on Monday, I might be able to take some of it. Is your number in on the R/CU listing still good? If so, I could give you a shout either late Sunday or on Monday or you can call me, which ever you prefer

I have some assorted Nitro Fuel for sale. All has been properly stored and un-opened.

1 gal O'Donnell 50%

2 gal Wildcat 50%/18% oil

1 gal Maxy's 55%/20% Syn

5 gal Torco 55%

$20/gal or $200 for whole lot and local pick-up only or arrange for delivery in Washington State.

Will be in Moses Lake June 10-12 and Yakima July 22-25

Thanks,

Kevin
Kevin,

Your a great guy and friend and in that spirit let me say something tongue in cheek. There's only 9 gallons here. $20.00 each or $200.00 for the whole lot? Oh well, gives you a free bump, lol.

Thanks Bill, corrected, nice math on my part. Yes my # listed Mark is still a good number. I know that thete is racing in AZ but very scarce and a lot of travel required in district, spoiled in NW. Maybe get back in one day.

Latest posts

Back