Fly Sky Radio

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwilfong

http://www.flysky-cn.com/eShowProducts.asp?id=45

Yesterday at the pond one of the guys had a new radio he just got.

Made by Fly Sky. I was impressed with this thing.

4 channel all the gizmo's you would ever need.

Also had built in telemetry for RPM,Temp and voltage all came with the radio.

Touch screen with a pen to move thew the menus. Easy to understand and use.

Also logging capable with a USB cable included to hook op to the computer.

All for $150. receiver he said where $7 each for extra ones.

Ran it all day and not a glitch.

David

That's the brand i've used in some trucks, only 2 channel. No problems. Made in China, but so then is a Futaba I have.

I have one (FS it4) and so far LOVE THAT THING!!!

great radio and the telemetry will come in handy for FE boats.

I have been using Fly Sky radios now going on the 3rd season and they continue to work great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the 4ch radio David is referring to is their new pistol radio which I believe is lipo powered???

I use the older 3ch versions of the pistol radio - digital with multi-model memory ($40) in all my cars and the

kids' electric boats....range is farther than they or I can safely see.

Throw out dry cells batteries and get some rechargable nimh AA cells from Hobby Partz. They can be charged using a Futaba charger.

Where is the third ch. knob/button on the pistol grip located...can not beat that price. I need to buy 2 receivers for this season,they will cost the same for 2 of those whole radio package.

People have been poo-pooing the Fly Sky radio systems since they came out but with all of the reviews that I've seen on them, only one model had a problem, a wire on the power switch on the TX. Reports of a 3/4 mile range and still strong out there. I do have the 3-channel version and it's OK for the price tag but leery about using it in a high-dollar boat. went I went to the Gas Nat's in Ohio, I saw 3 of those being used and not one problem. No, they're not big buck Futaba's but still for the price they're hard to beat.

Trying to find somebody/hobby shop that has this radio...FS-iT4. Found them on E-bay. I would like to speak to a human, would like to get more than just Radio/and 1 receiver. any info would be greatly appreciated.

We have been using the Flysky GT3B's for almost 2 years and they have done everything expected of them. At first I was hesitent to put one in our best hulls but I have no reservations anymore. Nice buying 10 recievers for less than $80. Jay just bought a FS-IT4 and the features are better than the Nomadio's we paid $400 for. Telemetry works well and range is not an issue. As soon as they get back in stock I will order one. The IT4 comes with a 3.7v 1200ma lipo that has a standard jack (phone charger works). Your call on how you want to spend your money. I also have changed out most of my transmitters to 11.1v 1800-2600ma lipo's. Maybe $12-18 per battery. RX's are 6.6v Life's

http://www.valuehobby.com/power-systems/lipo-batteries.html?battery_type=332

Mic

Actually Hobby Partz is in the U.S. but all their products are from China, they are attached to "Nitroplanes" for any of you buying RTF electric planes. I've played with the FS-GT3B and hacked it to add more options for crawlers, cars and boats. Phil, I've used the "Corona with my 3PM and beat the heck out of it in an electric boat that did some crazy things over summer up north with the young grandsons running. There's a few of us up there that were died in the wool Futaba folks that are still trying to kill these cheap FlySky radios and so far not a single failure.

John

Back