First Annual Nitro Winter Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have an additional opening in B Mono. Jump in to RCRacingEvents.com and snatch up one of those entries.

Last edited by a moderator:
As is always the case, people wait till the last minute to let us know that they are not coming. This is the case again this year.

We have most classes filled and a wait list, but there are a few classes that have late openings. If you want to get into one of these classes, write me an email and I will manually put you in that slot and send you the payment info. The classes that have openings are:

B Mono (1)

C Hydro (2)

1/8 Scale (3)

Sport 21 (4)

Sport 40 (2)

Twin Hydro (1)

X Hydro (1)

X Mono (1)

We added an extra heat to a couple of the classes above and they have not filled.

Don't wait if you want to run an extra class.

Contact me at:

[email protected]

A surprise.... A spot in 20 mono just opened up. If you want it, better get it quickly by contacting me directly, via message, to input it manually for you.

Marty Davis

REMINDER!!! Brandon/Tampa club member meeting tomorrow evening to discuss race preperations.

Same place same time as the last meeting.

Ranch House Grill 4426 W Gandy Blvd at 7PM - Tuesday 6th..

I'll be at the Hooters next door, call me when the meeting starts and I will come over.
default_smile.png

Still testing,will be running every day,wkend till open Water...thx to Otto for Fuel and Plug's...your the man. Can not wait to see everybody at the First All Nitro Race this year. Even my Dad is getting the D/T's from this race.
default_smile.png

Still testing,will be running every day,wkend till open Water...thx to Otto for Fuel and Plug's...your the man. Can not wait to see everybody at the First All Nitro Race this year. Even my Dad is getting the D/T's from this race.
default_smile.png
Stan, yer tellin stories,,, Your Dad doesn't get XCITED about NOTHIN
Haa...he is so excited,he doesn't know how many bucket's he need's to bring along to sit on. I am sure he will have his FAVORITE one picked out by the race...decision's,decision's.
default_smile.png

Outboard....Who???
default_ph34r.png
He actually got upset I did not take him to the race. He loves any type of Boat racing even Outboard's. Might have to get one for next year,especially that "WILD" B Sport class. I like all the new New Grey Rules for that class.

Latest posts

Back