First Annual Nitro Winter Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys just looking over the list of classes and the numbers for such as A,B,C and X man this is going to be fun
ABSOLUTELY!

I think if they would allow one more heat of Sport 45 hydro it would help bring a few more 1/8 Scales too!

Drop the only two boats that are entered in Nitro Offshore and the number of heats will be the same.

The two boats entered in Nitro offshore are running in X mono also, so they still get to race their boats.

Good suggestion, Sport 40 now has another heat and nitro offshore has been scratched from lack of interest. We will see if it makes a difference and a few more Sport 40's enter. When we started this race we wanted to let people tell us what they wanted to run. I talked to a typical nitro offshore runner yesterday and he said he wasn't going to run it so we will sample to see if some more Sport 40's enter and maybe even tweak things a little more as we see the classes that make and those that don't. We are at capacity for total number of heats, so in order for a new heat for a class, we will have to see a class not make.

If more people indicate that they want to enter Nitro Offshore, post and let us know so that we can tailor the race to the classes you want to run.

The wait list will be useful in deciding which classes to add a heat. If people don't pay at the deadline, then those people on the wait list will be inserted into the race. The deadline for payment is January 2nd.

This race's entry has surpassed all expectations. We are having another meeting to refine the details of the race some more. You will hear some really neat plans for things the clubs will provide as well as some idea of prizes and awards. The clubs plan to exceed your expectations greatly.

Updates will be made as we refine the race details.

Marty, Email sent about moving from wait list to entry slot

I just received word that Scale Concourse will be offered at the first annual Nitro Shootout/Championship

So scale divers, bring your photo's and documentation.

See Ya There. This is gonna be fun,,,, BIG FUN

If you haven't made your room reservations for this race, please wait. We find that the headquarters motel is telling us that the hospitality room at their motel is booked the week of the race. John Otto is looking for another headquarters motel with a good rate and a hospitality room that we can use for a "get together" with some adult beverages. Larry Beals is going to get a Keg of beer at his place of work.
default_smile.png
I will post as soon as I hear back from John Otto on the motel situation.

John Otto is still trying to find a motel that has a hospitality room that we could use. As of now, no luck. Will let you know as we figure this out. Have a meeting next Tuesday to determine a lot of things.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't made your room reservations for this race, please wait. We find that the headquarters motel is telling us that the hospitality room at their motel is booked the week of the race. John Otto is looking for another headquarters motel with a good rate and a hospitality room that we can use for a "get together" with some adult beverages. Larry Beals is going to get a Keg of beer at his place of work.
default_smile.png
I'll be bringing my big cup!

default_smile.png
My vote is Mons Venus

This is already in the works and I believe there will definitely be shirts there along with some other apparel as well.

Foot in mouth!! Apparently I spoke a smidge too soon, due to the race only being next month and us having two holidays in the mix it turned out not to be feasible to do shirts. BUT fear not we have some other cool things we are doing instead that should be ready to be announced after our Tuesday meeting.

The sound is everyone wants to do shirts for next year's race!!

Thanks

Matt

Foot in mouth!! Apparently I spoke a smidge too soon, due to the race only being next month and us having two holidays in the mix it turned out not to be feasible to do shirts. BUT fear not we have some other cool things we are doing instead that should be ready to be announced after our Tuesday meeting.

Thanks

Matt
Do something simple like a sticker, 1st annual...........
default_wink.png
Also, one size fits all.
default_biggrin.png
.....==={}

Thanks

Matt
Do something simple like a sticker, 1st annual...........
default_wink.png
Also, one size fits all.
default_biggrin.png
.....==={}
default_cool.png

Thanks

Matt
Matt,Call JJ Johnson. She may be able to help you guys have something to sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back