First Annual Nitro Winter Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outboard....Who???
default_ph34r.png
He actually got upset I did not take him to the race. He loves any type of Boat racing even Outboard's. Might have to get one for next year,especially that "WILD" B Sport class. I like all the new New Grey Rules for that class.
Don't forget the cloak of invisibility rag to cover it .
default_biggrin.png
default_rolleyes.gif

xaxt7d.jpg

I am really surprised, but I have an opening for 1 slot in B Hydro. If you want this spot, contact me directly and I will fit you in manually.

Marty Davis

I am really surprised, but I have an opening for 1 slot in B Hydro. If you want this spot, contact me directly and I will fit you in manually.

Marty Davis

This is a bummer Marty. I had been holding off registering while I was making arrangements to attend the race. Once the registration closed I gave up hope. Now that it's coming closer to the date people are backing out and spots are opening up. Not your fault in any way, I understand that but unfortunate for those who might have wanted to come. Oh well, sounds like it's going to be a good one. Maybe next year. Have fun!

Ron

There are only a VERY few that have backed out, I wanted to let anyone that thought they couldn't get in have a chance at the ones that did open up. Sorry you didn't get in quickly, maybe next year. We want to make this an annual event. Nice time for the people up North (used to be me
default_tongue.png
) to get away from the weather.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im bringing it.....just gotta figure out the best way to get everything in the van......! That picture looks hideous! Really don't know what im looking at or how it happened......!

Seriously ? If you can't fit 4 boats and a case of windex and a drum of WHOOPASS in a van you have issues !! Pile those POS'S in there like cordwood .

PONG, got yo butt busy Foley!!

Geez billybob, I can fit all my crap in a little Subaru impreza. Surely you can make it happen in a van, but then I don't carry a full CASE of windex.......

All of you guys get ready, good luck & HAVE FUN!!!

Many Thanks oh brother from another mother!
default_smile.png
GO FAST, havent done a thing? Then whats all this CRAP about..."man ive been THRASHIN"!!
default_tongue.png
Don't tell me that you've been........................... SLACKIN!!!!!!!!
default_laugh.png
Scale boat's together!!

Back