Fireball Glow plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwilfong

Any one have any experience with this plug?

Attachments

• Fireball.pdf
    718.4 KB · Views: 98
So when was the last time anyone actually used one not looking for hearsay looking for up-to-date information on new plugs that have been manufactured and purchased recently not 25 or 30 years ago.

I heard from john Otto today that the price of rhodium has gone throught the roof ($24K/oz last check), ODO 99T's are now $14 each!

Rhodium futures were trading around $24,900 an ounce in March, as investors unwound long positions after a massive rally that drove prices to a record level of $29,200 an ounce earlier this month. However, any correction seems short-lived as it lacks strong fundaments. The market is basking in the glow of continued robust demand from the auto industry amid increasingly stringent emissions regulations globally and tight global supply.

8.PNG

7.PNG
6.PNG

It seems nobody ever payed attention.. fuel (the oil) make a HUGE difference in plug life.

But.. I am done singing that song as that ship has sailed!

A plug would last me a full season.. what that came to was.. plugs became the cheap part of the hobby. I was giving them away (when racing for OS) at races because i was never going to use them all... LOL..

Now.. I will have to be more careful. (i use to tune will reckless abandon!...LOL.. kidding...)

I would MUCH rather spend money on plugs then watts.. so its still the easy button for fun!

Grim

As long as there is someone that manufactures glow plugs, fuel and engines for nitro, im going to run nitro! Im glad im into FE now as at least I have a backup if nitro activity slows down for awhile, but ill be damned if im getting rid of my nitro stuff! Sick and tired of the doom and gloom stuff everytime there might be a negative occurance in the nitro scene........nitro may be taking a beating for now, but it will come back.....not a doubt in my mind!

Back